The memories still fresh...

*a disembodied voice from far away, a voice resonating with power of untold depths*

I am zee Prince of my peoples, zee defender of zee blood, and an eternal guardian of Terna.... I am Reynios Thargathien, known to many friends and foe as Prince Targus, zee scion of zee Romani Blood, zee bringer of zee bloods revenge, and zee uniter of peoples....but I died, zee bitterest enemy of good as zee Vampire Prince.

Zhough only a few yearz since my final death, it zeems as though much longer has pazt. I have waited at zee gates of the halls stuck in the antechamber for what seems like all times with little to do but ponder zee life zat lay behind me and await permission to rest in peace or to be banished to the eternal battle of zee four windz I perhaps rightly deserve.

Vhat was zee meaning of this? and vhy now am I given conduit to speak to you. As my spirit fades and zat which gives me passion slowly ebbs away by zee tendrils of some unseen force supping away zat which caused so much injustice, but also cause so much good in its wake. I ponder zat perhaps I deserve to be forgotten, dissolved into nothing, not even a bookmark in zee byfolds of history and I worry, zat zee cautionary tale of my existence vill be forgotten by my people, zat zee other races shall, and zat revenge vill again renew its cycle. I feel the hourglass of my heart and mind draining away like the sands of my people nto the crucible of anothers making and I feel my hour is upon me... Let me tell you a tale, before I fade away, drawn into zee night forever.

In life, and in death, I lived through passion and strength of heart. I realize now zat this strength of heart is vhat led to my demise and to zee suffering of so many. Passion untamed is simply chaos vithin our heats and no good comes of the darkness it causes. Intelligence without wisdom is often said to be destructive, nay I say passion without restrain, passion without ties, without bindings of law, and brotherhood, and the wisdom our our elders is zee truest enemy I and many among you have.

I spent all too much of my life pursuing a goal vhich I thought others wanted when in fact zhey only wanted peace and my love. I strove to unite my people under one banner, to bring prosperity and to share vith the other races zee joys of our hearts. I loved my people, I loved terna fiercly, and I shared my love in some misguided quest to not only unite my people, as they should be, and make zhem more than they are seen to be....but I did not ensure zee line of succession, I pushed too hard seeing fear in brothers faces and dismissing it as cowardice, I ran headlong into zee road of my demise while cursing those closest to me for their foolishness because I did not think in zee heart of another. For this I am guilty...

I did not listen to zee wisdom of others, I did not seek to strengthen zee ties of brotherhood with my kin, I reached for too much vithout patience, I was blind to caution, and in so doing earned my death....I did not let death stop me...my rage and passion so strong zat I convinced myself I was zee betrayed for in fact I was zee betrayer. I had not zee restraint to look into my heart and see zee wrong I had committed, to look into others hearts and understand zat vhat they did they did for the good of others...I only knew my passion and it had grown black in my foolish heart. I warn you to seek first zee wrong you have committed before you become zee cause of more harm.

A few words before I go:

Raif Dandelion...Thank You Cousin...

Liddia sweet Liddia....I loved you. Your pure heart almost brought me back from zee depths of my madness....I am sorry zat the touch of mine has made you less caring, less humble, and less true. Perhaps you vill revise this...you were ever so good when we first met.

Eldandiril- Your passion almost matched mine vhen we faced each other in battle. You earned zee respect of those about you vith your willingness to sacrifice for others....have you kept zat trait vhich made you a truer hero zan I or has zee Zanabanath nobility been washed away vith the blood of your brother? You have time still....

Rockfist.Tribe.. I am sorry you had to lose your greatest warrior of a generation to see my end. I see now zat you have flourished from his sacrifice....zis is well deserved.

Enan- So far you've come as a Barrister....and rescued zee races I meant to destroy in my wrath. Remember zat you often allow your darker passions to rule your actions....your heart disguises these as laws, and as logic...but you know truly zhey are pride and hubris....traits vhich could be your downfall.

And now my time is short....I zee Prince of Thargosia, I humbly beg, all rom, be good to each other, find ties to zee gage, make zem deep and everlasting. Unite in times of need and be true to each other and to yourselves. I ask of all adventurers and people of Terna, zat they do zee same....and then perhaps, even as I fade down zee hourglass and zee sands and blood of my people wilt in the face of my losing struggle...perhaps I vill have done zee good I set out to do in zee first place...In either case....I am sorry.

" I call upon zee power of the blood and zee sands of my people, my I be forever forgotten if zees lessons do not sink through".... voice fades into nothing...

Reynios "Targus" Thargathien

Targus,

I did not have the “pleasure” to meet you, and I do not care. You have left a scar on all who have met you, and an even larger scar on the Romani of Wayside. They are still persecuted to this day for what you caused. I do not desire to know what you wanted or what you may have learned on your journey to the Graveyard of the Four Winds. All that matters now is what actually happened and became of your tyranny. You do not need to beg to my familia or the gadje to learn from your mistakes. We have done that already and will continue to do so. Your words mean nothing.

THROUGH THE POWER OF THE STONES AND THE STARS, MAY MY SPIRIT ROT IF YOU DO NOT MUMBLE AND BABBLE LIKE AN IDIOT WITH EACH WORD YOU ATTEMPT TO SPEAK, SO THAT YOUR WORDS MAY NEVER CAUSE HARM TO THOSE WHO HAVE THE MISFORTUNE OF BEING IN YOUR PRESENCE.

Banradi Irani Moduri
Master of the Waymaker Stones
Apprentice to Mathis - Order of the Emerald Flame

* deep sadness and crying*

Stars and stones...

*hissing like rain into a raging inferno Nikkolai's words are laced with venom and fire into the dreaming unknown*

Prince Targus, your words may be what you sought, but your actions left misery. Still now our blood suffers from the taint you brought upon it. Two are trying to follow your path into madness, one now remains. If she can hear me the. She hears her death in the winds.

The gadge hunted us, there are those among them worth knowing and some named not worth knowing...when you fade fade knowing that those you sought to heal suffer even now except the few who still course fire in our blood!

BY THE BLESSINGS OF RAVANIA MAY YOUR SPIRIT KNOW THAT WHICH IT HAS WROUGHT!

Last edited:
Prince Targus -

My name is Cyn, I am fairly new to this adventuring life, so I was not among those who knew you - who was harmed by you or who loved you.

I have seen the pain and the lasting scar your actions have created for those I call friends and those who are innocent... I have seen Romani children live in fear that those non Romani will turn on them and their family, and they are scared. I have seen the shame and pain the noble Romani people have suffered because of your actions. I still hear it whispered the lies that Romani bring Undead... Because of you....

So much pain and suffering is because of you.... You... The power you held and sadly still hold... Is beyond comprehension... Your abuse of it is a painful lesson to those who hold even the smallest power... If you can fall so hard so can anyone... I cannot comprehend all that you did and all that suffered by you...

That being said- I hear what you are saying now. I can hear the pain and the regret- are they true ? I cannot say, but I have this habit of believing and seeking the good in others.

So I shall do this with you now because I may be the only one who does---

I am choosing to believe you are regretful of your actions and your path. I am choosing to believe that you have seen the pain and the hurt you have caused and are still causing . I accept that you are beyond the ability to change things now.... That you are fading to either peace or to the torturous after life you realize you might well deserve and your last thoughts are of clarity. Clarity of action too late is still clarity... Too late to fix. Too late to even fully express repent. I am so sorry you will fade without the ability to FIX and only the ability to express regret. You see your failings and you see how far reaching they still hurt those whom you loved---- my heart bleeds for you.

But, Prince Targus, my heart bleeds for those whom still suffer. Soon you will be beyond- and knowledge does not lend us to where you will be. But those who loved you and fought you and dreamed you... They still exist on this mortal plane and they still have the ability to be hurt. And believe me Prince ... They hurt. I hear old woman and small children claim that any pain they suffer even death is justified because they "are cursed" by your actions.

So while I believe your words of pain and regret with all my heart... That same heart is broken by the pain I still see and the pain I know of the past.

Go Prince - go to whatever is next for you - I hope at the end any form of torment awaits you - you find peace.

I have no ability to curse as those of The Blood do, but I have the ability to wish. I WISH YOUR FADING TO BE ONE OF ALL PAST DEEDS OF YOUR LIFE BE FELT- FROM END TO BEGINNING- SO YOUR LAST FEELING WILL BE A MOTHERS LOVE.

Fade now Prince and know the pain of your people before you know their love.

In Service,
Cyn

Hush, my sweet Prince, you will soon become what we were meant to be... Or at least, what is left of you. Your final death, and the last of your Blood, is all I need to finish what we've started together.

Alphonse, my love, if you can hear me where they imprisoned you, be patient while I prepare...

The rest of you, you will understand once you're on the other side. When you find the clarity of the blood, when you see what I have seen, you will know your true Prince.

But Nikolai Ravania, Banradi Irani Moduri, Locke and the rest of you who make of yourselves our enemies, you will know only the clarity of perfect suffering.

MAY YOUR BLOOD BOIL IN YOUR VEINS AND YOUR BONES CRUMBLE TO DUST IF YOU STAND IN OUR WAY.

Agnes Ostolyanko Drahici Dumari

*the fire of rage and hate fill the dreaming*

You have no power to curse those still pure of blood, your words and threats are as feeble as the weakest leaves.

I will find you and when I do you will suffer a fate far worse than I inflicted on Alphonse. For your treachery is far greater. A mother drinking the blood of children, supping on their essence, is the utmost betrayal.

The Blood Raven has come to wing you to your death monster, watch the skies.

I will show you the true power of the Romany.

Last edited:
HA HA HA...

HA HA HA HA

You know nothing of Blood, and less of power. You will die weeping at my feet before any of you lay a finger upon me.

Agnes Ostolyanko Drahici Dumari

Agnes-

I do not know who you are but anything that requires the final death of anyone- even a master vampire- is a very dangerous and likely evil thing. I would advise against it.

Leave Prince Targus to his fate- do not meddle in that- let it pass at the fates desire.

If you are the Marheim ... Your fate is sealed... Your choices made... Targus is dead, Your love is dead all that awaits you is the same fate...I wish you safe travels to your fate at the end of True Romany Steel...

Now please stop dreaming on such a meaningful weave - A Prince is trying to say his final
Peace... Your threats are in poor taste.

In Service,
Cyn

Agnes Ostolyanko Drahici Dumari,

You are blinded by revenge and hate.

Forgiveness and acceptance are a hard journey, and once you reach them the path traveled is worth the blood, sweat and tears.

Reynios "Targus" Thargathien, was blinded by those passions and could not see the pain and suffering that he caused while trying to accomplish his goals; until sadly it was too late. In death he saw the light and knows the wrongs that he comitted.

Agnes, take the lesson he learned, your passion burns bright and the drums quake in your veins. Do not forsake forgiveness or the love of your peoples. There is still time to become whole and seek your mortality and humanity.

I cannot curse.

I do know however the weight of promises and the strength of conviction. Targus has suffered enough. Those affected by his actions have suffered enough.

Stop.

Listen.

There is another way.

Lady FallingStar

I do not hate you Agnes...

I pity you.

We shall meet soon I'm sure, but not for long. I look forward to the day when I can dance and spit on your grave.

Banradi Irani Moduri
Master of the Waymaker Stones
Apprentice to Mathis - Order of the Emerald Flame

'And this deed too shall smell above the earth.' - The Theophanthy, By Teccam.

I propose zat you vill become such a scent and such a scent your corpse will make. We have already sent one back to the ground what can you do to stop us. The earth and sky rush too see your end. I vill not weep for your ignorance. By zee power of the blood you have denied and the power we still keep this family has marked you as hunted by your mark and so ve shall hunt you unto the ends of ze earth. Ze Rycha Voda hunt you alongside all our cousins. Fall to blade and spell. It only matters that you fall. Prattling is pointless. You vill suffer. You vill die.

In keeping vith zis theme...

MAY I WALK THIS WORLD FOREVER, SIGHTLESS, SISTERLESS, SLEEPLESS, SANE, IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR DOOM APPROACH IN ALL YOU SEE AND KNOW IT IS NO FAULT TO ANY BUT YOURSELF.

-Beryl Valakari Matarashda Caesura Rudari-Targotian

Last edited:
My pack and I will rip you, and anyone who seeks to harm the people of wayside, apart Agnes.

Crelik Blackpelt

Back