The Merchant's Guild of Fairfax would like give a reminder to place you orders.

jdackow

Adept
The Merchant's Guild of Fairfax would like give a reminder to place you orders.

We are available for all with good intention to buy our wares at reasonable prices. If you are interested in purchasing something from our lists, please contact the craftsman directly or myself Guild Leader Aramis Seablade. Remember space fills up quickly.

*Alchemy, Potions, and Scrolls will all offer a "Silver Batch Discount", in where any "1 Silver" item bought in a batch of ten will cost one silver less as long as they pay in silver. (example, 10 Cure Light Wounds would cost you 9 silver)*

Hey so maybe it's a bit late but GRONK is runnin' out of clubs. I need a couple big ol' two-handed clubs if yer guy (Draco, right?) can spare some time.

GRONK

GRONK,
Sheriff Drago has tasks this market that will keep him out of the forge. Please see Sam to check our stock of premise weapons.
Aramis Seablade

Hey Sam check yer stocks or I'm gonna find anudder guy ta make my stuff.

GRONK

Yeah nevermind I found a guy. Tanks.

GRONK

If ya got one lying around me could use two new two handed swords cause I broke my last one and the back up one. If anyone got a spare rendered sword that nice too.

-Stone Seeker Ragnarok, Head of the Sentinels of the Wild

If ya got one lying around me could use two new two handed swords cause I broke my last one and the back up one. If anyone got a spare rendered sword that nice too.

-Stone Seeker Ragnarok, Head of the Sentinels of the Wild
I will double-check our stocks tonight. You should be fine for 2 two-handed blades for the standard price of 1 gold each. We might even have a rendered one. I'll let you know.

Given recent developments, I'd like to order as many Ice Storm scrolls as you can make me without batching for the first night.

-Baron Enan Bluewater

Baron Bluewater,

At this time none of our scroll makers will be at this at this market day. And all of my personal stock has been spoke for.

Aramis Seablade

Hrm, that's disappointing

-Baron Enan Bluewater

Have no fear, I have a few for sale against that pesky fiery guardian for sale!

Binks

Back