The New Merchant's Guild of Fairfax

Manflesh

Artisan
Chicago Staff
Attention all! The Merchant's Guild of Fairfax is up and running! Many of the local adventurer craftsmen have gathered over the past two months to help support and grow the economy in the area.

Our Mission Statement: We, the Merchant Guild, strive to help maintain and enhance the adventuring and common economies of the Kingdom of Wayside. Through craft, trade, and blade we aim to protect businesses and offer fair competitive prices while providing wares to aid fellow adventurers in the vanquishing of evils from the Kingdom of Wayside.

The Guild's big project for its first year is to build a Merchant's Quarter that will include storefronts for each of the five main crafts. We are already halfway done and plan to have it fully operational before wintertime.

We are available for all adventurers to buy our wares at reasonable prices listed below. If you are interested in purchasing something from our lists, please contact me quickly to get your order in. Production space fills up quickly!

*Alchemy, Potions, and Scrolls will all offer a "Silver Batch Discount", in where any "1 Silver" item bought in a batch of ten will cost one silver less as long as they pay in silver. (example, 10 Cure Light Wounds would cost you 9 silver)*

Alchemy

Alchemical Solvent, Liquid Light: 1 Silver
Oil of Slipperiness, Paste of Stickiness: 3 Silver

Weapon:
Vorpal (Light): 1 Silver
Paranoia, Quicksilver, Vorpal: 3 Silver
Weakness, Laugh, Vorpal (Serious), Nausea: 5 Silver
Feeblemind, Sleep, Vertigo: 1 Gold

Elixir:
Cause Light Damage, Cure Light Wounds, Paranoia: 1 Silver
Cause Damage, Hallucinate, Love, Poison Shield: 3 Silver
Nausea: 5 Silver
Feeblemind, Sleep, Vertigo, Dominate 7 Silver
Paralysis, Enslavement Antidote, Euphoria Antidote: 1 Gold

Blacksmith

Arrows/Bolts: 2 copper; Batch of 100: 1 Gold & 5 silver; Batch of 200: 2 Gold

Small weapons (Bludgeon, Dagger, Hatchet), Throwing Dagger, Staff: 1 Silver
Small Ranged (Javelin, Light Crossbow, Short Bow)and Shield: 2 Silver
Large Ranged (Heavy Crossbow, Longbow): 3 Silver
One handed weapons (Spear, Short Hammer/Mace, Short Sword, Long Hammer/Mace, Short Axe, Long Axe, Short Sword, Long Sword): 5 Silver
Two handed weapons (Polearm, Two handed sword, Two handed Mace): 1 Gold

Silvering Arrow/Bolt: 3 Silver; Batch of 10: 2 Gold; Batch of 100: 15 Gold
Silvering Weapon: 3 Gold & 5 Silver or 20 Silver
Strengthening: 10 Gold or 2 Gold & 50 Silver

Armor:
1-5 points: 2 Silver
6-10 points: 4 Silver
11-15 points: 8 Silver
16-20 points: 1 Gold & 5 Silver
21-25 points: 2 Gold
26-30 points: 3 Gold
31-35 points: 4 Gold
36-40 points: 5 Gold

Potions

Cure light, cure disease, endow: 1 silver
Bless, cure wounds, magic armor: 2 silver
Remove weakness: 3 silver
Cure serious, poison shield, awaken: 5 silver
Release, remove silence, spell shield: 6 silver
Cure critical, elemental shield, restore: 7 silver
Reflect, remove paralysis, remove destruction, cure mortal and purify: 1 gold

Scrolls

Disarm, Light, Stone Bolts: 1 Silver
Lightning Bolt, Magic Armor, Repel, Shield: 2 Silver
Bind, Ice Bolt, Lesser Investment, Shatter, Wall of Force: 3 Silver
Awaken, Flame Bolt, Shun, Stone Storm: 4 Silver
Release, Spell Shield, Lightning Storm, Web: 5 Silver
Elemental Shield, Sleep, Destroy, Ice Storm: 7 Silver
Dispel, Dragon's Breath, Reflect Magic, Wizard Lock: 1 Gold

Trapmaking

*Coming soon this fall*

All prices are set for 1st batch costs. If your order falls into later batches for the crafter, the set price will go up to accommodate them. All 1st batch orders will be delivered either Friday or Saturday night of the upcoming market day (unless otherwise requested). If there are no more slots available for your requested night, you will be alerted before payment is due. Prices are negotiable. No refunds. Prices may be subject to change at anytime.

Last edited:
I feel there is much potential here, for both your band as well as the Greater Earth Guild. I already have a meeting scheduled shortly with Arista concerning alchemy.

- Grand Counselor Cass Darrin

Question for you! Does this only apply to those of crafting nature? I have exotic wears that I've acquired over the course of many years of trade. Perhaps I could set up a table of my own near yours. I promise you'll never find anything better than my magical goods. If anything, it'll attract business to your store fronts! I plan to arrive early Saturday morning with my goods. I just know you adventurers will find great use for them all.

- Salmonius Ammon

Interesting Prices, Interesting Organization, Interesting Indeed.

Solomon Keys Investor of Hitch 42

Attention all! The Merchant's Guild of Fairfax would like give a monthly remind all of our mission and prices.

Our Mission Statement: We, the Merchant Guild, strive to help maintain and enhance the adventuring and common economies of the Kingdom of Wayside. Through craft, trade, and blade we aim to protect businesses and offer fair competitive prices while providing wares to aid fellow adventurers in the vanquishing of evils from the Kingdom of Wayside.

We are available for all with good intention to buy our wares at reasonable prices listed below. If you are interested in purchasing something from our lists, please contact The Guild Master Sam Gemclipper or myself quickly to get your order in. Production space fills up quickly!

*Alchemy, Potions, and Scrolls will all offer a "Silver Batch Discount", in where any "1 Silver" item bought in a batch of ten will cost one silver less as long as they pay in silver. (example, 10 Cure Light Wounds would cost you 9 silver)*

Alchemy

Weapon:

Elixir:

Blacksmith

One handed weapons (Spear, Short Hammer/Mace, Short Sword, Long Hammer/Mace, Short Axe, Long Axe, Short Sword, Long Sword): 5 Silver

Armor:

Potions

Scrolls

Trapmaking

*Coming soon*

All prices are set for 1st batch costs. If your order falls into later batches for the crafter, the set price will go up to accommodate them. All 1st batch orders will be delivered either Friday or Saturday night of the upcoming market day (unless otherwise requested). If there are no more slots available for your requested night, you will be alerted before payment is due. Prices are negotiable. No refunds. Prices may be subject to change at any time.

~Capitan Aramis Seablade

Attention all! The Merchant's Guild of Fairfax would like give a monthly remind all of our mission and prices.

We are available for all with good intention to buy our wares at reasonable prices listed below. If you are interested in purchasing something from our lists, please contact The Guild Master Sam Gemclipper or myself quickly to get your order in. Production space fills up quickly!

Alchemy

Weapon:

Elixir:

Blacksmith

Armor:

Potions

Scrolls

Trapmaking

*Coming soon*

All prices are set for 1st batch costs. If your order falls into later batches for the crafter, the set price will go up to accommodate them. All 1st batch orders will be delivered either Friday or Saturday night of the upcoming market day (unless otherwise requested). If there are no more slots available for your requested night, you will be alerted before payment is due. Prices are negotiable. No refunds. Prices may be subject to change at any time.

~Capitan Aramis Seablade

Aramis,

Does your guild also offer assistance in gather components for unique recipes? Perhaps in return for a coin payment or even a copy of said recipe?

-Enan Bluewater

Currently I'm in the market for a supply of something called "shining dragon scales".

-Enan

Lord Bluewater,

I believe you are the first to make this request. I believe Sea Azaka our Potion Master has expressed an interest and I am sure other would be willing to check there supplies and possible interested in recipes. I myself would be interested in scroll recipes. To protect your privacy and the privacy of the guild please sent our Guild Master Sam Gemclipper or myself letter with a list of what items you are looking for and possible what price/trades you are offering. We can then follow up with you about what we can offer.
We look forward to business with you.
~Capitan Aramis Seablade and Scroll Maker

Hey, I know something about scroll recipes!

...But I'm not going to help you get the special ingredient you need for them.

Don't be a Peeler. It's wrong.

~ Silp

My apologies to come on your merchant dreaming but I am looking for Sae'Asaka (sp).

I believe he is a part of the Merchant's Guild.

If he is and he is not dreaming and any of you might see him, I would very much like to speak to him at his earliest connivence.

Sae if you are dreaming- at your earliest - please contact me. Thank you!

If he is not in the Guild- my apologies.

Thank you for your Time!

In Service,
Cyn
Handmaiden to Duchess Fairfax
Probationary Member LifeStorm

"It is better to light a candle, than curse the darkness."
"The Light is what the Darkness most Fears"
"In the end- only Kindness matters"

With Spring coming around the corner is is not to soon to get you order in!!

Alchemy

Weapon:

Elixir:

Blacksmith

Armor:

Potions

Scrolls

Trapmaking

*Coming soon*

~Capitan Aramis Seablade

Hey Aramis!

...Or Draco really, since I think he's the one that makes the armor stuff.

Hey Draco!

Can you make me some armor? I want as much as I can wear without it being too cumbersome for me, which I think should stand up to a stone storm. I can give you two gold for it, which I think is what Aramis said it costs! Just as a reminder, you'll have to make it out of leather or wood or rocks or something, since I'm gonna be wearing it and everything. Some little rivets holding things together shouldn't be a problem, though! Those are small enough that I'll be fine with them in the armor so long as I wear some other clothes between the rivets and my skin!

What do you think? Can you make me some armor?

~ Silp

Merchants of Fairfax,

I feel we need to discuss trade within Fairfax. As the prominent Merchant family within these lands to claim this guild is THE guild of Fairfax is a bit much. Let us talk about things over tea at my Matron's estate in 3 weeks time. I'm sure Matron McNulty will be in attendance to discuss.

- Shamus McNulty

Sayyid McNulty,

Being new to these lands and a merchant myself I would just like to clarify: Do you mean for this guild to be in attendance, or should all those claiming to be merchants should attend said meeting? I am a bit new to the protocol that occurs within these lands.

Wild Rose
Owner of the Wild Rose Adventuring and Trading Company

Wild Rose,

All those who do merchant dealings in Fairfax should attend. As a member of a House that has stood for centuries dealing in commerce, Matron McNulty feels it is best to discuss these things with the new additions to the land over the last 1.5 years.

She will provide wine, and will also pay to hear about any information in regards to her beloved Granddaughter Alexis Talitha McNulty, who ran away to adventure long ago.

- Shamus

Sayyid Shamus,

I will be there

Wild Rose
Owner of the Wild Rose Adventuring and Trading Company

Good morrow!

After a hiatus, I shall be returning to grace our shores with my fair countenance and boisterous yet gentle personality! And as I take stock of my impending arrival, I find myself in need of some basic provisions. Should your fine establishment be able to package me said items, I would forever be grateful (and in the short term, amenable to your financial quote on delivery) !

Said items include the following -

One Longsword
One Shield
One Beer Stein (Small Weapon)
One Rolling Pin (Small Weapon)
One Chef's Knife (Thrown Weapon)

If someone could get back to me with a quote as to pricing, and have said items available on my entry to town on May 8th, I would appreciate it!

Hope to see you all there!

Um I coul...that stuff is...um...

nevermind....

yer asking someone else,

I wouldn't want to be rude.

-Jehyu

Back