the One-day

Carrie/Pebbles/AGM

Artisan
Wisconsin Staff
i had a good time at the one day. It was my first good experience as an NPC. very sad that my first character is now gone but I'll get over it. Thankx for a good time everyone.

Carrie

The one day was great fun, I've very glad I could make the time to come out there. A couple of my favorite moments.

1.) Hasstling the poor deputy, Sorry Laura, but I couldn't resist making you my go-to gal for getting people moving, to be fair, you did take the job of your own volition :D
2.) Book keeping in game, I've never used a caligrophy pen before so it was fun to figure out on the spot.
3.) The final mod - I loved this one, the setup and idea where both extremely cool and the fight was pretty good, although it was freaking fighting with a dagger swinging ones instead of my old trusty shell, I got stop depending on people to kill things I'm distracting...
4.) Scaling - at least from my point of view scaling was extraordinaryly good, first time ever I've burned literally all my spells as a caster without feeling like I was 'wasting' any.
5.) Teaching - I do enjoy some good teaching RP...sorry it made me late for the battle of doom ^.^

Back