The Publicity Committee is Recruiting!

RiddickDale

Knight
Public Relations Committee
Dear Alliance Community,

The Alliance Publicity Committee is looking for more adventurers to join our ranks! Our goal is to create a great blog, an exciting podcast, and fill our social channels with evidence of how great our game (and our players are).

But, the current committee can't do that alone. We're looking for people with writing and design experience to join the committee and help us create all sorts of awesome content so we can help spread the word about Alliance.

If you have those skills and are interested in joining the team please send a message to either myself, your owner, or the Alliance Chair. Once we have a pool of applicants we'll start reaching out!

Thank you!

Stephen Duetzmann

Alliance Publicity Chair
National Alliance Customer Service

RiddickDale

Knight
Public Relations Committee
Hey everyone!

The original plan was to recruit for a month, but I just got two new applicants in the last 24 hours. I'm going to leave this open for another week. Please spread the word if you know of any players who would love to help make content about our game!

Thank you!

James Trotta

Spellsword
Diversity Committee
Would a player need to be on the committee to blog for you all? Also, hi. I was on the old publicity committee years ago. I think you were on it too back then.