The Scott Kondrk appreciation thread

Here's the thread where we can all express our appreciation to Scott for all the great things he has done with the Alliance, Ashbury and especially Faire Play to make this game as good as it has been!

He gives a lot of his time doing the stuff no one else wants to do and (rarely) complains. Last event he spent a lot of time cleaning up after players who left messes in the showers and kitchen, for instance. But mostly he has built a lot of what you see at the Faire Play site with very little help!

Thanks Scott! Huzzah!

I have had the privilege of working along side of Scot a Many times and know that the amount of times that I worked with him is less then a drop in the bucket compared to how many times he has worked there without me. He has the dedication, the knowledge, skill, endurance and the strength to make this site an amazing place that changes every time I visit it. Some of the things that he does isn't even when he is there he builds at his house and brings the parts partially assembled to the site and finishes assembling it there. A man of his caliber I have never met before and happier to have some one to strive to be more like. Even while working his but off he is still making jests to lighten the mood. I say 3 cheers for Scott.

P.S. another 3 cheers for the woman that does it all right along side of him Dee Happy birthday and thank you as well for all the work you do for I don't remember Scott ever working at the site without you being there working just as hard on other projects.

We who play the Alliance are truly lucky that we have 2 such dedicated people all the way up at the top for us to look up too. (And ‘m not just talking about Scott’s height.)

I agree with this thread!

Scott, thanks for all the hard work and dedication to the game we love so much. Also thanks Dee!! Dee is always there with Scott working hard for us to make Fairplay a better place to play.

Thank you both very much, I love you guys.

-Justin Coggin

P.S. Happy Birthday Dee I hope you had a lot of fun!

Scott is the Energizer Bunny of Alliance.

Not only does he role play the Duke and other NPCs, but he is periodically workin on parts of the tavern and overseeing the event.

Great job!

THANK YOU SCOTT!!!

The site is an awesome testament to all of your hard work and dedication!!

I was going to write a cheesy poem in honor of all your hard work, Scott, but I couldn't think of anything that rhymes with "bald." :)
Happy Birthday, Dee! Have fun roller-derbying.
- Amelia

Everyone give great thanks to Scott,
Whether or not you can rhyme the word "bald,"
If you don't or if you boycott,
Scott's gonna find you and you're gonna get mauled.

THANKS SCOTT
the site looks amazing!

Scott is an acquaintance auld
Who to Faire Play he felt called
The first sight of the barn appalled
But once the tavern became walled
Nicer looks were soon installed
Many rocks and stones he's hauled
As he climbed and pulled and crawled
Till sometimes he just felt mauled
Now it's true we're all enthralled
So who cares if he is bald?

Fearless Leader said:

Show off.

Ren Suzume said:
Fearless Leader said:

Show off.

http://www.rhymezone.com/r/rhyme.cgi?Wo ... syl&org2=l

thx scott. Happy birthday dee.
--bill

All,

Thanks for the appreciation for Dee and me. Alliance is a labor of love for a lot of people, and Faire Play is another big labor of love. Things like this thread and having people come up to me after the event and say how emotionally thrown about and torn their characters were are the real rewards for all the hard work...sometimes the only reward.

Never hesitate to tell us or any staff that you really liked something. Even the simplest comment might be the pick me up we need to keep going when things get a little rough.

Scott

I love your enthusiasm and love for the game! Thank you for sharing it.

Much love and hugs!

Back