The shot that defy reason and logic.

Tetsu

Scout
Defying all odd' and reality of thing' I, Tetsu, not learned in the art of archery have done the almost-impossible.

I have shot the magic duck on Ultimate Hard Mode setting. He ran past a tree real' fast. It was tough.

Know this am for factual. There am witness! Now I will learn to shoot the bow that am not endow' with magical archery knowledge. I beseach the master marksman of all land I travel to please help me so I can be dead-eye without the help of crazy fae juju. It will take my brain a long time to digest this knowledge, but it am possible, it am in my blood. No matter how long it take, or how many time I lose eye', I will learn this form of combat.

Thank you for help,

Tetsu Menggosok Tarang

Testu,
The next time I see you friend I will gladly teach you everything I know about the precise skill of archery. Using a bow is something that every adventurer should gain an understanding of, and it could very well save your life one day. I am glad to hear you have taken up this interest Testu.

May the stars shine on your path,
-Mage Eldarion Avari

Yes! Thank you my friend! I am look' forward to your lesson.

-Tetsu

Tetsu,

Have you forgotten who you walk with? I think there is one person on the court of the Ash Forest who can't use a bow.

Silly.

I alzo know you have Romani friend who iz wert goot wit bow, better zan many wit pointy earz....

Ket

Hehe, ya ya, I know Ezri! I am so excited to see you and the other' again to tell you the story of my most recent adventure. So much important thing' happen!

The reason I dream here and ask for many teacher' am 'cause I want to learn many technique'! I see many archer shoot bow many different way'.

I would be happy to learn with you too Ket!

Thanks to everyone willing to share their knowledge with me!

-Tetsu

I think you will have many friends who will help you in this exciting task Tetsu. I look forward to seeing you again someday when the mists allow me again.

May the stars shine upon your paths,
-Mage Eldarion Avari

Back