The Spirit Farewells of Sir Wynn and Squire Paladar

KeelyBrenna

To the citizen's of Eire and the lands beyond;

As many know it was a tradition for Sir Wynn and his family each year to hold a winter feast; a time of revelry and merriment in the darkest months of year. It was something that many looked forward to each year, and always uplifted the spirits of those who attended. It is the belief of his family, friends, and nobles that this tradition should continue, that above all Sir Wynn would want this. To that end, there will be a gathering at Sir Wynns estate in Authenrai in one weeks time, February 20th, hosted by House Geffrin. There will be feasting, dancing, and entertaining; and it is our sincerest hope that those who loved Sir Wynn and Squire Paladar will attend, as this is also the place we will be saying our final goodbyes to them. The spirit farewell rituals themselves shall be cast shortly after one bell in the afternoon.

To those that wish to pass along messages to Sir Wynn or Squire Paladar, but that may not be able to make it to the feast, I will make sure that they get passed along. You may leave a message here or if you would rather they be more private can send me a letter at the Chiram's Hollow healers guild (Deadlandshelper@gmail.com) and I will make sure the letter gets passed along in confidence.

Above all please know that we mean for this feast to be a happy time, and I think Sir Wynn and Squire Paladar will join in the revelry just as much as any of us. They were, and continue to be, the best of us.

With sincerity on the behalf of the Nobles of Eire, Lady Thrace Geffrin, and the GOTEC

Guildmistress Keely Quinn Brenna-Erinelenath
Chiram's Hollow Healers Guild
GOTEC

Back