The Time Has Come Asura, to Talk of Many Things

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
If there is something I truly love in this world, it's how deals and agreements are broken time and time again; not that there was a deal placed or anything. I spent the last few years trying to cleanse this land of the corruption that is magic. That hasn't worked. I reached an understanding with Eric Marsters, and when he abused magic, he met his end. I discussed at length with Banradi how magic should not be twisted and mishandled, and the Waystone Network is a mess, and Radi fled these lands, probably for the wiser.

Yet, despite all this, there is a still a pesky gnat hovering around this world and undoing everything I've worked towards. Congratulations again on closing another Anti-Magic Zone. I'm proud. You have but 2 left and I've stayed well out of your way...until now.

So, as the town hasn't really embraced your victories, or acknowledged them, I perhaps feel you're owed. Next market, I'll be sending a gift along. Don't worry, it's nothing for you, that's too overdone. No, this gift will be for the following that happen to appear at this gathering:

Gandian
Dure'hdel, oh wait, he's dead
Kendra, oh wait, she's dead
Gorka, nope, still dead
Kitaruen, likely fled, if not dead

Scratch that, it appears you really don't have much of a family left with Shadow's Light. That's rough buddy.

So how about I send gifts for your new family? There seems to be quite a gathering of Vornae in the area, so maybe they can appreciate these gifts--if not them someone I'm sure.

So for everyone else, please thank Asura for removing these zones and allowing such generous gifts to be given.

Stahn Revan
The Last Pure Lord

To the Last Pure Lord,

I do not disagree with you on your early statement. They’re may individuales all over Terna that make deals. Some break the agreement while many others honor their arrangement. Are you not breaking an agreement with yourself? Did you not promise yourself that you where to get rid of magic within Terna? And are you now further away from your goal than you where a year ago? I’ve been running around Terna undoning your work. You’ve been doing what? As far as I can see nothing.

As for the Waystones I’ve tried to fix them in years pass, but Banradi had already beaten to it. Making deals to get it done. I on the other hand was going to make them run off of the ley lines not magic from some goblin. But then again in a way I did fix the network of waystones.

Though my family maybe dead or gone. I know that they are still with me. They have taught me many things. Teachings that I still hold dear today. My family does not end their as well. The Vornae and a few adventures I would considered my family.

Stahn how about you end this foolish campaign of yours before it gets you killed, or better yet just leave Terna. A third option, come talk with me. Lets fix these lands together. Resort magic as it should be. Help me fix the waystones. Help us reel back the fey, jinn, and the forbidden magic. We need the help. Not and nother problem. Please...

-Master Asura Akuma of House Koshinari

Last edited:
Master Asura,

I would like to begin by saying- your final statement is very well said- Stahn as an ally would be a great boon to the adventures and Wayside. However after the past alliance he had with Adventures and Nobility that he was completely betrayed on- I would be shocked if he agreed to one.

I am sorry but I must correct a statement you made which is blatantly false , I assume from lack of knowledge and not malice.
The Waymaker - Banradi Irani Moduri Newberry - DID NOT make any deal with any Goblin or other being of power. His improvement and healing of the Waymaker Network Of Wayside was done completely of his own skill and power. He does not need to deal or bargain to work within HIS own network. It was his power and sacrifice that let the Waymaker Network in Wayside begin to heal and break from the control of the Goblin. His power that allows ALL to travel from the Stones he controls. His love and devotion to the Network that has kept it from collapse and made parts of it finally assessable to EVERYONE. To indicate he made a deal or used anything but his own skills and power and sacrifice is insulting. I have spoken to you on this Asura and I am sure you would never intentionally insult the Waymaker and his work.

The Waymaker has continuously spoken against the Goblin’s control of the Network of Wayside- and spoken in favor of healing it and making it free of any power taint. His words have fallen on not just deaf but aggressively opposed ears. How long can someone shout before they go horse ?

I know I am no longer of your lands and my opinion and words of have little weight - but the truth of Waymaker’s Work speaks for it’s self.

Pure Lord Stahn,

We have spoken and you have spoken to my son- please do not do this. Please -leave and find peace to live out your days. Please - do not keep up this fight that will only lead to your death. I speak for those who would be pained at your death. Please - please - do as My son has done and what I have done -leave. Please.

Yours In Service and Peace,
Cyn

Guild Mistress of the Earth Guild of Koroshi
Artifact of the Dragon's Claw
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

Stahn Revan,

Master Asura, one of the most reasonable men I have ever known, has given you an offer, and it unfortunately seems like you've decided to refuse it. He has proven over the years to be a man that can accomplish anything he puts his mind to, and your refusal to stand down simply means that you're putting yourself between Asura and his goal.

If that's true, perhaps it's time for my brother to remind you a bit more forcefully that while his family may indeed be scattered across lands, mists, and even time itself, he certainly doesn't stand alone against you.

Let's just say you picked a fight with the wrong family, Pure Lord.

~ Gandian Ravenscroft
The Magus of Tempered Rage

Back