The Vigilant is recruiting in New Acarthia

Traceroo

Rogue
Pity the undead? Hate the black-hearted necromancers that cage them in eternal torment? Want to give every skeleton you see the peace of the grave, or see them rest in pieces?

The Vigilant needs you!

We are a diverse order dedicated to the protection of the living from the undead. We guard the roads and byways of Acarthia. We protect the homes outside city walls and away from the Town Watch. The Vigilant watches over those who have no land, no coin, no lord, no guardian. We investigate the rumors of necromancy and foul practice, to guard against their spread, and protect the falsely accused from jealousy and slander. We guard through the long night until the people of Acarthia see their way to daylight on the other side.

The Vigilant has chapters in every barony of Acarthia, throughout its largest cities and on the roads and in spaces between. We act quickly to address local problems, and share information with our fellows nearby.

New Acarthia has been too long without a strong presence of The Vigilant. We of the The Vigilant of surrounding chapters seek to recruit a solid presence for a New Acarthia chapter. We call upon those of you who have the voice of leaders! We call upon your scholars and clear heads who can investigate with patience. We call upon your battle healers and mages who will take the fight to a liche's chest. We call upon fearless warriors who will look a ghoul in the eye and tell it to prepare to die once more. Even those fleet of foot and slight of hand have their place to sort through the lairs and traps of the most devious of our enemies; you, too, are needed in this fight.

Who will join The Vigilant in our fight against undead??

I will attend the meeting of your Healers Guild in New Acarthia on Friday, 26 May, to begin recruiting there. I bring information shared with us by members of the New Acarthia Town Guard about nests of ghouls infiltrating your area even now. Meet me after the Healers Guild meeting, even if you're not a member there. I will speak then about our plans.

Carry this word to all members of The Vigilant in your area, that they know help is on the way.

Bastion Pond
Vigilant of Wolfwatch Keep, Tiatar
Aspirant Man-at-Arms to Squire Patrick Tiree

Back