The War

Kitaruen

Knight
The War as you all know has taken precedence in the Kingdom. I request any one who will answer the call of the Kingdom to come to our forward operations camp, to set up the basics of civility and baggage needs. The camp is being made in the outer works of a great Dwarven Fort- my troops have cleared the outer defenses but the inner works have proven immensely potent and needing the clever and craft of adventurers more then the weight of numbers that my men can provide. There are also a number of other matters that could use the touch of adventurers in the region while you are all there.

The momentum of the war has recently changed into our favor but it is vital we do not loose the momentum we have now gained.

By the vary nature of this, by the speed of my words, I know you will be in danger but I trust that you will all overcome. Together We will overcome and soon we will find ourselves on the other side of peace once more.

Also know the Kingdom will pay well for the services rendered.

Many Thanks,

Sir Ganavan Bovar Marshall of the Western Armies

Ps - anyone who can not attend in person this market but wants to aid the Kingdom may easily do so in between markets as I have tasks of a more informational variety for you. Also to those of you who have oaths to the Kingdom and live each day in service to the Kingdom and the People- I thank you for living as I would and as all true nobles should.

Back