The Wild Rose Adventuring and Trading Company Returns!

Phabo

Hail Fellow Adventurers,

It is I, the Wild Rose of magicless mystery.

I have spent many years wandering the mists collecting wares and stories and have decided that this coming market faire shall be the time I make my way back to my friends here. I am sure that I have missed out on many great adventures and look forward to hearing of the goings of on.

While those who were once in my employ are no longer, I assure you my wares are still the finest. Unfortunately, the caravan I intend to arrive with did not have room for all of my precious items, I will be bringing a large collection of jewelry and baubles.

Have you been planning enchanting an item with the powerful magicks, but haven't quite found the right piece to imbue? Or, perhaps, you are looking for a stylish piece to make a statement at the next feast? Look no further than the Wild Rose (Adventuring and) Trading Company. I should also be able to bring some of my leather working tools to do small commission (but do not quote me on this).

I will likely be moving the headquarters of my Trading Company across the mists in the coming year, so get your items while they're available!

Greetings and Good Tidings,
(Malachi) Wild Rose
  • Merchant
  • Leather Worker
  • Dentist
  • Other Skills, inquire

P.S. are you looking for work? Do you like risking life and limb to make money for others? Do you like being told what to do while your boss kills spiders next to you?

The Wild Rose Adventuring and Trading Company is hiring multiple positions, inquire at the Market Faire.

Remember - "We have dental!"

Mister Rose, yuv return! Me blades are agains at yer service.

Grimshaw

Grimshaw,

It will be good to see you again, I hope your travels have been well. It looks as though you have been busy. Please find me when you have some free time and I will be glad to buy you a drink.

Signed,
(Malachi) Wild Rose

Back