Things for sale.

Good Day My Friends!

I believe at this point most of the town knows I have a soft spot for - well everyone. In that vain I have begun a non for profit called "Forgotten Hope". It has seen some success in Arbor to help those who may need extra help or a way into a new life and I wish to see it expand. I will be in the next month looking for patrons who can help me better fund the endeavor and possible expansion.

However the work on "Forgotten Hope" as well as my own personal endeavor has drained my limited coffers at this time. In order to continue both projects I will need to raise funds. As many of you know I am a decent seamstress. I also have a tendency to collect things I may never use or only use once.

So- this next market I will set up a small area for the sales of items I have collected but have no real value but function and style. I shall also be selling spots for commissioned work- to be completed after the snows have melted. The commissioned spots will be limited in quantity and scope as I do not like promising more then I can reasonably do in a time period - anyone looking for something beyond what is offered- will have to agree they understand time will be longer than the melted snows.

Once I have gone through my collection I will give an idea of what I will have for sale. Prices will be reasonable, I just want to fund my two projects. I will also give a list of commissions I will be opening up and prices of those.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this. I hope some of my treasures and skill will find their way into your lives.

In Service,
Cyn

(OOG note- I have a ton of stuff that are Larp related but not tagged and I do not use - time for them to fine new homes. All prices with be IG coin only - no federals:). Commissioned spots will be basic- because anything like court garb will need to be discussed with an edition of federals due to cost of those particular materials. Also due to life nothing is getting done before Spring opener on commissions. Hope this makes sense. :))

Confirmed Items-

- 2 red and black quivers
- 1 black quiver

Maybe some weapons - physical weapons- why do I own these?!?!?

More to come!

In Service,
Cyn

Link,

I may have a green and black quiver as well if it can be found. It seems more your colors. It is a black quiver. Shall I hold it aside if I find it?

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Hi Cyn,

Put me down for a comission. I have no idea what I want yet but your talents are too valuable for me to pass up!
- Arsita

Arsita,

You are too kind! Any idea what you wish to commission?

In Service ,
Cyn

Link ,

I found the black and green one!
I shall hold it if you- if you wish. It is a leather back quiver - mostly green with black accents. Is 15 gold fair ?

In Service,
Cyn

Adding -

- 1 black pouch
- 1 burgundy pouch
- 2 dragon claw belt buckle black belts
- 1 black ring belt
- 1 red wool blend wrap - very warm!!!

Excellent Link.

I shall set it aside until next we meet- please try to give a me warning your coming so I will have it:)

In Service,
Cyn

You gonna bring around what's left at da end a' next mont'? Cuz I ain't gonna be dere in a couple weeks.

GRONK

Gronk,

Yes absolutely! Also- if you see something you like it please let me know to hold it. Also in a personal dreaming I can give a .... More focused idea of items.

Thank you!

In Service,
Cyn

Cyn,

If I could request the red wool blend wrap. I have plenty of gold as I haven't been buying things at all. Also could use something with some warmth.

Thanks.

-Kathrina Taliss

Some sort of tunic I think. Not too sure. We can brainstorm together.
-Arsita

Kat,

Yes the red cloak is yours! What price seems fair my friend?

In Service,
Cyn

Arsita

Sounds good. We will brainstorm! A spot is reserved for you- a tunic would be 10-15 gold depending on details.
Is that acceptable?

In Service,
Cyn

Absolutely!
-Arsita

If you find any additional wraps or hooded mantles please let me know.

Lady FallingStar

Cyn,

Would 10 gold be fair? I could make it 13 if I grabed my bread at the same time. If you don't think that is fair, I could move it to 15 for the wrap and 18 for the purchase of the wrap and bread payed at the same time.

-Kat

Back