Things I'm looking for

Stripe

Scholar
Good evening. I am Benjamin Bookworm, crafter and adventurer.

I have been pursuing a few lines of research, and am looking for a few things to help out with it. I'd be willing to pay for assistance that could be rendered, especially with the lull of winter upon us.

1) Books of Lore
A rare set of books I'd like to track down/find information about.

2) Omni components
I have heard these components can be used for any type of component (though are tied to the land). I am willing to trade a traveling component for one, though I will negotiate if there is something else you would like

3) Spirit essence
I've heard that sometimes spirit essence can take a solid form, though I have no clue where to find it or harvest it at. I would be looking for some (or how to find some in a way that doesn't hurt anyone) if anyone has any information.

Thank you all for listening
-Benjamin Bookworm

I have found a few local crafting goods, but nothing like that. I'll ask around, but it seems like you're doing the right kind of asking.

-Joseph

Apparently the books are called 'Books of Lore'. I guess that probably refers to their titles, but am unable to say for sure.

-Benjamin Bookworm

Do they look like Formal magic scrolls on the inside? Who did you hear about these from?

-Migs

Back