This gather

krieger

Scholar
San Francisco Staff
(The Empress waits for a lull in the conversation during a morning meal, stands, and clears her throat. Then speaks in her heavily accented trader tongue)

Good morning...everyone, I will not take up much time today. Quick announcements.

First, the Three gulls trade guild is sending carriage sometime this gather, they say tomorrow night, but who knows the roads they travel are dangerous. They are renown for delivering pretty much anything, anytime, anywhere, if there is things that you are looking for that are odd, they are the people to ask. They will do more mundane items but you want to buy in bulk or very expensive. I not know what they bringing, but it promises... ...to be interesting. Don't be shy at asking, it cannot hurt, They might need some to help them arrive, incase they are followed, is always interesting to meet these peoples.

Second, I have some things to add to your town hall should you decide to hold one this gather, earlier is better I think for everyone we have much to do as always.

There is some more but it can wait until the meeting, I have taken up enough of your time this morning. It will be good to see so many gathered in one place again... that is all for now.

(Plue moves as if to raise her hand, then thinks better of it and stands. She speaks hesitantly at first, but gathers steam as she continues.)

Empress, if I may? A number of us have decided to keep a standing appointment for a town meeting at 11 bells the first evening of each gather, unless other needs dictate. If that is amenable to you, I can work to ensure everyone is informed of the time and place.

(Stevaan gives a quick bow of his head and crosses him arm across his chest, a hurried show of respect, before speaking excitedly: )

My Lady Empress, I have few things that I would ask for.

If I were to ask for anything would be jade or obsidian with which to fashion weapons to fight the outsiders. Even scraps with which jade tipped bolts could be made would be appreciated. Even better would be weapons made for that purpose if they are able to find them.

I have also worked with several groups over my years of life in just this line of work, moving caravans and cargo through dangerous territory and would be very willing to lend the strength of my wing and keenness of my eye to them to ensure their safety.

I'm sure that there is more that I'm not thinking of to ask for, but I'm unsure of how we are to contact the Three Gulls Guild were I to think of it. I presume that you have made use of some sort of magics like Whispering Wind to contact them?

Back