Thoughts and Favorite moments after October event!

Drakenfist

Hey Everyone! Scarra here! I just wanted to post about my thoughts from the event and a few questions! But also, I want everyone else to throw out their favorite moments from the weekend!

Favorite moments!

- "Them elves... the light skinned ones are ok.... but you really gotta watch the darker skinned ones"
- The NPC with the silly string sneezes! (I'm terrible with names, but he was great all weekend!)
- Seeing people for the first time in years!
- Us lowbies having our own fight inside of Genesis!
- Just lowbies being included in general!
- How easy people switched to the right pronouns, was legit scared to come because of that! But we both felt soooo much at home!

I also would LOVE to talk with.. (once again bad with names) I think his name was like.. Meeker? From Plot. He was the one who ran the inside genesis fight, and mentioned wanting to work with us more! I want our plot to get even better for next event! If ya see this, shoot me a PM!

Feel free to post your favorite moments below!

Lots of good moments- thanks to PCs and NPCs alike for a good time. My brain is always a giant fog after events but a couple stand outs to call out.

-Saving a trio of people after the fire finally died down from the chaos thing just to be like I maybe screwed as it called like 10 spell defenses- but then it retreated but I was looking over my shoulder for quite a while always a good thing.
- Love never feeling safe on the paths
- Kai no longer running from Kit is still so strange but awesome
- MaxRon!!!
- Random song with Maxwell including summoning Wycliff via song lol
- Getting to see the Genesis Seeker plot wrap up- always great to see a major plot wrap for someone in a way that causes great rp and good personal growth
- The Molly/Selunari stuff with a side of Kestrel and great rp from some of the PCs to finally make Human Kit understand himself. And make Rob understand him too lol.
- Meekers sheriff is fantastic
- Lots of other stuff but to keep it brief that's all for now- cant wait to see everyone in a few weeks.

Waking up Saturday morning by being hit with gases.
Being almost assisnated by my own people.
Every time changing my race through the most. Fate must want me to change.
The gem collector trying to buy my catalyst and almost rolled. Glad I have nobility to deflect my burdens on.
Being in trusted to scout ahead to find the bandits who were killing for gems. Was proud to see everyone actually quiet.
And lots more.
Pyke

Favorites
-Intending to murderface Zhool but instead becoming his new best friend
-becoming THE FIRST KNIGHT OF ZHOOL!!!!!!!
-All of the copper... XD
-the moral struggle between selling MY STONE and being rich or helping save the MWES
-Cordokas disappoint in me
-New guild buddies
-Blowing stuff way too big just for a barn of undead
-Watching Pyke fight bandits because I was too cowardly/ too cold to fight them when I first woke up
-Trying to convince Wycliff that he hadn't paid five gold for me and then paying him back by throwing it on the floor
- All of that PVP
- The funny mist effects I.e all the race changes for Pyke XD , Aragons fear of humans, My fear of elves (definitely got my sprints in for the week XD)
-The gross mist eraser Apple
-Ahlana trying to dispel fruit from pebbles
-Slowly leaving the protection of Kai...
-How hard the stupid blood puzzle in Genesis was.
-All the little nefarious things done that no one knows about...

It was a disarm. She had my fruit.

Pebbles, you made my day with the fruit shenanigans. Ahlana may be irritated, but Anique loved it!

We have dubbed the sneezing dwarf Majestic Beard, as we never did get a name.

Killing Robert. I hated it. But it was a good RP moment.

NOT rezzing Robert... I hated it. But it was good RP.

Rezzing Cenna, and breaking in the circle at the same time. Don't ever let a MWE be the first...

His Sheriff Bartholomew.

Not going on the rogue the bandits mod, then stalking the npcs as they set up for the mod, because I thought they were in game. Thanks for the opportunity Cory. If I hadn't felt someone in the res circle, I would have taken you up on that.

I had a great, GREAT time LARPing this event. I don't know what it was but all the way up until saturday evening I just wasn't "feeling" it, couldn't quite get my finger on why though. Back to that in just a moment

-Crazy awesome dark shadowy guys stalking players and hearing, "I don't feel safe out here at all." Really warms my NPC heart. However, Ahlana, you somehow snuck up on me twice.... Without even trying... "Be careful, I don't feel safe as an NPC, Ahlana is out there, somewhere, waiting...."

-Cory, cory, cory, cory! This man deserves an emmy, every time I say down someone needed plot from Cory and it really keeps me moving. It is an inspiring thing to see this guy running around, and having so much plot at the ready, Meeker will learn much from this.

-^^^His Sheriff Bartholomew, its actually kind of nice not playing a completely evil or comical NPC. Great RP with all the players, and incriminating stares from Mike/Havok.

-New players and returning, was great to see you guys! Scarra, I'll get ahold of you soon!

- The lowbie mod during the Genesis fight, once this got underway, I was "feeling it"! The sense of urgency was great, I would have liked to explain the scenes more, but since a fight was going on that was directly reliant on the mod's completion it was a bit rushed. Looking forward to more "out-of-the-box" creative mods.

-Zhool, Because "Zhool!!!!"

-All in all, a great event! looking very much forward to next event, and even more so for next season!

Another for my list, the last time I saw Maxwell (dark elf, not my hubby), I hugged him and ran away screaming. Yay mist effects :p

It's really hard to decide my favorites of this event, since he whole thing was so packed full of Personal Plot for me that it was all just so awesome. I can try, though:

- Visiting the Bazaar, and Cory's charmed insect. [waves arms above head]

- Going on Spiritual journey's through Liddia's Meditation. Awesome RP, and an awesome experience imagining the scenarios.

- EVERYTHING with Genesis. The RP that resulted from that betrayal made it hands down my favorite event so far, screaming battle cliches at Genesis the whole time. Defeating a personal Nemesis is awesome! It was definitely a turning point for Velnaeus, though which way it turns him is up to the next event....

- Checking "Single handedly piss off every single adventurer at the Market day" off my LARP bucket list. For the first time, I was actually convinced that I was going to get rolled by the other adventurers. But the legend continues!

- Mist curses are hilarious! I loved the fruit ones, and also being afraid of my own race. Keeping my hood over my face to stop from seeing other elves or vice versa, then having people tell me I was intimidating with my hood up.

- His Sheriff. I love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Crazy awesome dark shadowy guys stalking players and hearing, "I don't feel safe out here at all." Really warms my NPC heart. However, Ahlana, you somehow snuck up on me twice.... Without even trying... "Be careful, I don't feel safe as an NPC, Ahlana is out there, somewhere, waiting...."

Mwahaha. So pissed I ran out of packets. I had you. Both of you.

i had lots of fun
- got three ritual scrolls, including the damage aura I've been looking for, reagents too.
- not dying (always good)
- that genesis mod was AWESOME
- killing those gem stealers (didn't actually do anything)

Doing straight up murder on the gem thieves.
Sneaking through the absolute darkness with 30+ people and fearing with every snap of a twig that they had heard us.
Being proven right that Genesis was the giant D-bag I alway knew he was.
Chris laughing as I choked coughed and wheezed my way through combat.
Evade "oh that almost hurt" as I stepped up my swings to break his threshold.

Back