thrown weapons

Nikorisu

Artisan
Hey! I'm gonna be coming out to the June 2nd event and I was wondering if anyone has made effective use of thrown weapons. I haven't really found anything that works in my home chapter, but if anyone has and is willing to bring them to the event, that would be awesome.

I wish I had been there...I'm rather fond of my throwing daggers. They are made with a sheet of 1/2" foam from the craft store, duct tape, and leather (optional). I can provide additional details on their construction if you'd like.

-Luke

Yes please! I was unable to make it to the event after all (broke down in South Dakota for 4 days). But everything's fixed now and I'm on my way to Oregon.

No, beans are not an acceptable filler for either spell packets (I see you) nor thrown weapons.

Rice is also still not an acceptable filler for spell packets or thrown weapons. Spell packets should be filled with birdseed, and thrown weapons should be made from foam. Open cell foam is the standard, but a chapter may allow closed cell foam on inspection.

Rice and beans are not accept able filler because of how they absorb water, then turn into, basically, rocks with they dry back out.

Back