Tied to a tree close to the Earthweavers Circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krow

Not quite sure where to post this, Crow ties a note to the closest tree to the circle.

"Dear friends,
I apologize for any inconvenience, but I must leave for calenheim immediately. The Sarr amongst the vanguard whom speaks in tongues has reached out to me. He has placed memories in my mind of a hero of old. I have consulted with the magistrates steward, Garnett. As well as lady Zanthia, I travel now to research in libraries to find what I can find of this hero and why I have been chosen to look into it. As I write this he fills my mind with things I don't comprehend, and my dreams have been troubling of late. The last time I had such vivid dreams I was called to Parson's Breach. I wish you all well and hope you all know I will continue my studies an return as quickly as possible. While in Calenheim I plan to find other weavers to help my studies in both my power and potion creation. Be well, I hope my arms are not needed.

-Crow"

The signature is easily legible however much more elegant then what the common opinion of a northern tribesman would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back