Time line

PYKE

Adept
there has been much talked about this next market day and there seems to be much to do.
I would like to make a time line for the market day so we can make the most of it.
If there are anything you know that needs to be done please add a note and I'll make a change.
Friday night
House silverbane hosted dinner
Nobel dinner to be held late evening.

Saturday
Tournament hosted by King Sebastian of Nu’Adah held at noon to five
Masked Apple Party hosted by Dragon Orchards of House Dragon Held late afternoon

Things that need to happen that have no time
Needs some pigs from Samantha. One gold apiece.

A ritual needs to be casted on the entrance of the wall so undead will be sounded if they enter. Audible projection ritual scroll.
If others would like to cast more of the audible projection on said entrance to mention of monster races please ask ahead before starting ritual.

Help on the stone wall. This is a ongoing project that may take all winter to accomplish.

Mapping of the island. I have walked it many times but my map making skills are bad.

Pyke
HOTH, Aira'yen clan of the Mala'kari

As I travel I have learned of more who will be visiting this next market day. Many new adventures to eloria.
With more traveling through the mist I encourage a plan be set up so when the mist acts up as so many passing through it.

Pyke

HOTH.
Aira'yen clan of the Mala'kari for now

The Emerald Flame is here to help. It seems like there's a lot of celebrations planned for this weekend. I know my friends and I would much rather prefer to to spend time on helping people than celebrating. So if there's additional work, we'll gladly get it done.

Do you have the Audible projection ritual? If so, I'll offer Mathis's services at casting it. What the gate details? What's it guard against? What is the size of the gate? If it's small enough, wouldn't a proscribe ritual make more sense? We could stop undead from physically walking through. We could look for a stable foundation ritual too if the wall has enough importance.

Link
Order of the Emerald Flame

Link as I'm not a ritual caster and learning the meaning of magic for just knowledge to help find to have other cast your information seems spot on for what I would like. There is a wooden fence around the edge of the mist with a gate the size a audible projection ritual could be placed on. But the other would be good as well I have a couple audible projection scrolls to use for this as I have been planning on it for months.

Pyke

Back