To all the Gypsy who have Facebook

iWolfe

I wanted to announce that the Alliance Oregon Romani have a facebook group. At the moment we're discussing the organization of a Romani band and logistics for Gypsy Camp in October. Even if you don't want to be part of the band you're welcome to join the group.

If you're interested, join up here: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1 ... 229&ref=ts

Also, someone just pointed out to me that not everyone is aware that anyone with a Gypsy PC can get access to the Gypsy board on the Seattle Forum. It's been super quiet for about 5 years because all of the regular gypsies lived in the same place, but with so many new people, it's a board that we can revive and use for private communication. (There are boards for every race on there, just go to User Controls, Memberships, Join a Group. Sorry, only characters of specific races get access to the racial boards, so Rai won't have access. Well meaning Snake Wylderkin are get access to the Wylderkin board. ;) There are other gypsy groups that are more open to other races that have private boards on that forum though, but you need some specific In Game info first to join them.)

Aww, I guess I wouldn't be able to join that Gypsy group... D':

Back