To Dream-Person Larissa & the adventurers of Barran.

Tetsu

Scout
Good evening Dream-Person Larissa,

I have taken to the dream' realm as it seem fitting way to reach out to you. I was the one who drew steel on you in the minutes after our battle with the tiny seneschal man-frog and him elosdi minion'.

Please do not mistake my action' as the will of the adventuring community. There are many people who have sworn to protect you, and I do believe they are quite sincere. I also have engage' in battle versus the thing that call itself Abyss. I believe in felling him we have empower you. My action' were the culmination of many thing'. However, the most prevalant were probably irrationality and ignorance to what you are.

I have come to understand that your current state of being am the result of enduring much time subjected to torcherous experiment'. I am so sorry you were forced to tolerate such abuse.

I have had a bit of time now to reflect upon striking you, and what that could mean for myself and other'. I did not intend to kill you, or end you. I had heard that in striking you it would bring about an appearance by Abyss. Since he was gone from the field I wanted to see if this was still true. I have also heard that in striking you it would cause an aberation in your being, and cause you to become more like Abyss. However, I did not know the latter until after this incident.

I just wanting to explain my action' plain and clear. I want it to be known to you and my fellow adventurer' that an action like this from me am very uncharacteristic. I pledge to prove this, and think thing' through. I would, however, learn more of you in civilize' fasion, and in person if you would tolerate my presence. I no longer wish to get my information about you from third party.

Most of all, I wish to continue to travel in the land' of Barran, and ultimately make a difference for the better.

Sincerely,

Tetsu

Larissa, I would also like to speak with you if I could. My name is Chulainn Steelclaw, I was the Gorbe who watch over you. Please send me a private dream.

Larissa & Abyss:

I am not experienced with the apsuudi. I do not know or understand what either of you are, I do not know the rules of dreams, but I hope this will find you both beside Tetsu's dreamings.

I know that you are Dream and Nightmare. With difficulty, I accept your natures. Even if they are at great odds with mine. You both have shown me hope and despair, and I do not understand it, but I think I will grow from it.

Kabuk and I wish each of you well being and peace. It would be a great thing if we could learn more from and about you, in peaceful circumstance -- for violence is born of misunderstanding and fear. This is true of all beings, intelligent and not.

We wish for understanding. Perhaps one day we will fight together to make Barran and its planes a better place for both younger and elder.

That is your choice.

- Zara Bloodrunner of Baan Silver Skull.

Back