To the Adventurers from the Sinclair Mining Company

Ragnarok

Rogue
Alliance Rules
Chicago Staff
Marshal
To the adventurin’ folk at large,

It was real late when I found y'all and I'm sure not everyone was there so I thought I'd let y'all know what's what and bring ya up to speed.

Late on Saturday night I finally found y’all and hired ya to come and help me rescue my brother, Farkus, from them little gremlin buggers. I disjuncted y’all to Tin Town and brought ya into our dig site where he got nabbed by them pesky gremlins, as my men referred to them as. After we got him outa their cookin’ pot we were able to go a bit further and find what we were lookin’ for. We found a letter on a long dead dwarf - rest his beard - addressed to the long dead but great king,Rufus Karnak. His letter confirmed the existence of the Eternal Forge, which my brother Oric had insisted was real for the longest of time and at this point we've invested too much in finding it to let it slip away.

The letter we found told the king that they managed to make the forge by harnessing some kinda great power source and we’re pretty sure we’re close to finding it though we got no idea what could be powering it. As my luck would have it though there’s seems to be a great deal of trouble that lies between us and the forge. That’s where you folks come in.

Seeing as me and my brothers are more of the merchant types, and the last group of mercenaries we hired were pretty terrible, we could use some good, strong folks to come and deal with the nasty we’re bound to run into.

If yer not still interested know that we happen to be some fabulously wealthy merchants and are willin’ to pay y’all upon successful exploration of this forgotten Keep in addition to anything else of value you might find.

If yer STILL not still interested, know that the Eternal Forge is probably the best forge ever made and if we recover it then the weapons we could make alone are worth a king’s fortune; not to mention any of the research notes for making experimental weaponry, scrolls, potions, you name it!

So y’all should come to Tin Town and do yer adventurer thing and kill some monsters for gold!

All lodging and accommodations will be covered under the Sinclair Mining Company, currently under the administration of Oric Tremble-Stone, Garask of Tin and head of our business.

-Conag Tremble-Stone, Head Demolitionist to the Sinclair Mining Company

Hi Conag, it' good ta hear from you again. Dis sounds just like da sorta job we're good at. We'll be dere soon as we get rallied. Is dere anythin' particular we gotta remember ta bring?

Squire Fiona

PS If I sound kinda different it' nothin' ta worry about. Dere was an incident in Wayside but it'll wear off soon.

PPS Liam pack some stuff I'm gonna pick you up on the way dere.

I, uh, guess I'll meet you in Rosk then! It'll be nice to do some adventuring on my home turf.

Master Tremble-Stone, do you expect there would be any interesting Alchemical supplies down in the forge? On that topic, might there be an Alchemical Workshop I could rent while I'm in Tin Town?

Thanks!
Liam

Squire Fiona,

If ya have a spare dwarven artifact or plentiful amounts of methrin I do recommend bringing them, heh heh. But in seriousness I do recommend bringing yer blacksmiths though I expect you already knew that.

Good man Liam,

This keep which housed The Forge has been lost for a good long while so I have no idea what alchemy recipes might be down there. If there is anything though I do expect it to me quite interesting. Regarding work shops, there probably is one somewhere in Tin Town though I can't vouch for the owners willingness to loan it to you.

-Conag Tremble-Stone

Ill see if I can pull Oric away from the preperations to shed more light on this exciting dig. I did confirm the letter was in fact from Ivar, the famed smith, so that backs up the authenticity of the letter.

Im not sure how many of you remember me from my visit to the Waste years ago, but if you were able to deal with the Olgoi, The Shade, and the Hunter I think we have made a wise investment in you!

Quentin Denari
Accountant for the Sinclair Mining Company

Back