To the Adventurers of Prademar

Ragnarok

Rogue
Alliance Rules
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hello everyone, I don't do public addresses very often so please bear with me if I stumble. I want to begin by thanking you all for your efforts in aiding my people while we have been guests in your lands. Your kindness will not soon be forgotten. I have spoken with many of the national leaders of Prademar and they have impressed upon me your amazing works and all the good you have done for their lands. Thanks to you, Prademar is a land of peace and I hope Gavaria may too become such a land one day. The Kingdom of Wayside has also been kind enough to lend us more direct aid until such time as we are able to return to Gavaria, which will hopefully be soon.

I would like to offer you all an invitation to stay with us in Atupal, the city that you all recently helped land in the Northlunds. Some of you might be familiar with the Royal Engeneer, Roy. I'm not sure if he discovered the name of the city or just decided to name it himself, but he insists the name of the city is Atupal. Roy is also convinced that the primary fuel source used to power the city back into Gavaria can be found in Prademar, specifically on what is known as 'Spider Island'. I have heard that you all were planning to raid the island anyway and we would greatly appreciate your efforts if you returned with the materials necessary for us to return home.

Once you return, I believe the world leaders of Prademar also intend for us all to gather that same night for a commemorative dinner. It's to be a celebration of your victories in Prademar. Not long after, we intend to return the city to Gavaria. We hope that you might join us in returning to our home. You are all immeasurable forces of good in this world and Gavaria is a land that could surely use your help.

Some of you have also reached out to me, inquiring about becoming nobles in Gavaria. I consider all of you resplendent candidates and would love to speak with all of you. To that end, I intend to host a meeting for all current and aspiring noble adventurers. I have no authority to force you to come, but I encourage all of you to come, as I intend to inform you all of the ins and outs of Gavarian nobility. Current nobles of Prademar, if you are so interested, I can help you quickly find comparable stations in Gavaria if you so wish. Aspiring nobles, I can help you find the right mentors to sponsor your future path.

Again, thank you all for your help so far, and I hope to continue to thank you in the future. I hope to see you all in Atupal!

With Gratitude,
Sir Euron Gavar, Lord Protector of the Gavarian Royal Family

Hello everyone, I don't do public addresses very often so please bear with me if I stumble. I want to begin by thanking you all for your efforts in aiding my people while we have been guests in your lands. Your kindness will not soon be forgotten. I have spoken with many of the national leaders of Prademar and they have impressed upon me your amazing works and all the good you have done for their lands. Thanks to you, Prademar is a land of peace and I hope Gavaria may too become such a land one day. The Kingdom of Wayside has also been kind enough to lend us more direct aid until such time as we are able to return to Gavaria, which will hopefully be soon.

I would like to offer you all an invitation to stay with us in Atupal, the city that you all recently helped land in the Northlunds. Some of you might be familiar with the Royal Engeneer, Roy. I'm not sure if he discovered the name of the city or just decided to name it himself, but he insists the name of the city is Atupal. Roy is also convinced that the primary fuel source used to power the city back into Gavaria can be found in Prademar, specifically on what is known as 'Spider Island'. I have heard that you all were planning to raid the island anyway and we would greatly appreciate your efforts if you returned with the materials necessary for us to return home.

Once you return, I believe the world leaders of Prademar also intend for us all to gather that same night for a commemorative dinner. It's to be a celebration of your victories in Prademar. Not long after, we intend to return the city to Gavaria. We hope that you might join us in returning to our home. You are all immeasurable forces of good in this world and Gavaria is a land that could surely use your help.

Some of you have also reached out to me, inquiring about becoming nobles in Gavaria. I consider all of you resplendent candidates and would love to speak with all of you. To that end, I intend to host a meeting for all current and aspiring noble adventurers. I have no authority to force you to come, but I encourage all of you to come, as I intend to inform you all of the ins and outs of Gavarian nobility. Current nobles of Prademar, if you are so interested, I can help you quickly find comparable stations in Gavaria if you so wish. Aspiring nobles, I can help you find the right mentors to sponsor your future path.

Again, thank you all for your help so far, and I hope to continue to thank you in the future. I hope to see you all in Atupal!

With Gratitude,
Sir Euron Gavar, Lord Protector of the Gavarian Royal Family
Sir Euron Gavar,

I have the ability to drain energy from nodes and other sources of raw power and store it with an object. I have procured an appropriate vessel for this as apparently the energy stored on Spider Island is remarkably similar to the energy source required by the city. It is my goal to transfer as much energy into the vessel as possible. If you could advise on what materials are required we can search for those as well.

Sincerely,
Lady FallingStar

Simply acquiring the raw stuff (whatever that stuff is, Roy understands it, even if he can't explain it) from the island should be sufficient. I thank you for your willingness to help.

-Sir Euron Gavar

Good Sir Euron Gavar,

I am pleased that you and your people feel that you have treated with care and hospitality by our realm; to have lost so much and so little time grieves my heart, and I am glad we could be of consolation to yours.

Thank you for inviting us to connect with you regarding serving your people of responsibility. I was hoping for an audience with you to discuss setting up a Consulate of the Prademar Earth Guild in your lands. I learned much during my stay in Atupal, and I understand the basics of Gavarian Magiocracy; were we to travel to your lands some day, I believe that our adventuring community would need familiar support for for those who rely on the Earth for magics. Also, this would provide a consolidated point of contact between our magical community and yours for the sake of sharing our respective wisdom and knowledge of the Healing Arts.

I humbly request to be a liaison to that end, as I have very much fallen in love with your people, and wish to continue my service to them. I hope we one day bring peace to your lands as we have so wrought in ours.

With humble deference,
Housemother Adlao- HM, LSW

Last edited:
Back