To the Bleeding Eye and those who would be our Allies...

p.richard

Scholar
Thousand Bones of the Bleeding Eye, returns after a long sojourn in the lands of Acarthia. Thousand Bones has learned a lot from the nobility and the common folk and wishes to assess the lands his tribe call home.

Bones wishes to speak to the leadership of Fort Alliance.
Bones wishes to see if you are worthy to stand side by side with the Bleeding Eye.
Bones wishes to see your combat prowess, and your tactics, to see if the town needs lessons on defending your territory.

From what Dry Rot, my shaman, has told Bones of the people here, Thousand Bones is not impressed. Bones will change this. He will make this fort a force to be reckoned with. He will show the people what it takes to lead the strong of will and strong of mind. Bones will unite the people of Fort Alliance and show them the way of a strong community.

Bones wishes to be teaching lessons on Leadership, and Combat training at 1 Bells in the afternoon on Saturday. Bones formally requests the presence of all of the guilds, so that we can work together to build a strong community.

Thousand Bones will show you what it is to fight along side the might of the Bleeding Eye.

Thousand Bones
Chieftain of the Bleeding Eye

Slayer of the Devourer of Souls
The Phoenix Foe
Lich Butcher
Defiler of the Valley of Echoes
Elemental Bane
Paver of Roads
Home Builder
The Breaker of Chains

Thousand Bones

The lands that your tribe calls home are leagues to the north: the realm of Vuka.

You remain a wanted criminal in these lands.

We realize this may very well be an error and have contributed to efforts to shine the light of
truth on the deeds of the Bleeding Eye.

A member of our Town Council will contact you with a proposal but we advise you to not be within Dragonhold until that dialogue concludes.

In the meantime, please codify your instructional ideas into words, if you truly mean us aide and post them on this message board.

In Service,

Askeksa Firstforest
The Council

Last edited:
Ha! That is the stupidest thing I have heard all month. Thousand Bones is no war criminal.

And seeing as Bones is inside the Broken Drum tavern inside the town of Fort Alliance, it would seem that this Orc is disobeying your suggestion. Funny that 4 of the 5 council-folk and the town sheriff are having drinks with this old greenskin. Though to Squire Hildr's credit, she did warn me that I may need to come with her to address this war crime thing. Dry Rot, Aden, Faux, and Maldir also send their regards. You can join us tonight if you would like to drink and swap stories? I believe we will be discussing the permanent scowl Maldir has, and why Dry Rot should or should not join the Vex Mortis.

Bones

We live in a stupid world. For example,.I'll start this missive my complimenting your lively dancing!

While I personally believe in your innocence, as an elf who believes in the rule of law and who knows that his Noble Lord would never harbor a man condemned by our allies in Vuka, I also trust that the follower of the Noble path of the Squire: one Hildr' will is proceed with utmost accountability.

Given winter's long reach on our crops: I am a scholar of and quite reliant on the chymical and biological foodstuffs found within the Broken Drum and have no choice but to find my dinners there.

Is it not Petra's decision what Dry Rot does? Proving the innocence of the Bleeding Eye is a story I'd like to share in making.

Askeksa Firstforest

Back