To the citizens surrounding my new home

Mathis

Scholar
If any of you seek to learn the ways of Earth magic, either because you wish to adventure or simply to tend to the wounds of your friends and family, I urge you to seek me out in the coming months. I will teach all who seek to learn and if enough students come I may even establish a school of sorts. Do not worry about cost for I will not charge for your education, I have found that the more healers in an area the better. I will be moving around the lands between now and the next gathering so if you fail to see me before the gathering I will be in town for that weekend.

Mathis Lumdelaforte
Order of the Emerald Flame

Sir Mathis?

Um ah would like yar help... I know a bit about erath magiks but eyes got a bit of a problem wit it. Perhaps ya kin help me figure it out?

Jehan Wyldeaver

I az vhell vould like to learn from you eef eez nye problem. I vhere hearingk new voices en dhe draemrealm end ah em certain to travel your vay at SOME point.

First, you two should learn how to write like semi-intelligent humanoids. I'm sure Mathis can help you with that, he seems to be relatively competent with a quill.

Unless, of course, neither of you two are semi-intelligent humanoids. If that is the case, continue with your bib-wearing, helmet-tightening scribblings.

Yours truly,
A. Runebeard
Ordo Tempestus

Hey Ashnar...this place is a quasi-dream realm, not a message tree like you're used to.

It typically records things in the way a person thinks or speaks, not the way they write.

Marcena is a Gypsy, and Jehan a wolf, so their speech affectations show.

Casan Moreaux
Prath Moor Tavernkeep

Um Assnar?

I not very gud at writtin. Fur dat matter ah not dat good at speakin, I sorry dat it boders ya. Ah try ta git better at it. Course am not stupid, all da time, and ah have sum things ive been told im pretty deshent at.

I'd like sir mathis ta help me if he can.

Jehan Wyldweaver

Having to read your accent does, in fact, bother me; I accept your apology, Jehan.

A. Runebeard
Ordo Tempestus

So what your trying to say is, when I start thinking about talking what I want to say on here instead of writing it, it comes out how I talk? Who creates a stupid place like that, I feels as if my awesomeness that I have devoted to my writing is... of less value. Oh well, I guess there is comedic value in those who cant write thinking out loud.

K. Ranaufit
Ordo Tempestus

Ah kin write very well, meester Tempestus...ah em decently educated, end you ahr probably well beyond my meager studies. Yet do nye be so judgemental end boastful, zir...ah were taught dhat eez rude.

Im not going to lie brother. I am a gypsie myself and I can hardly understand what you are saying. For a mere two copper I will dream myself scribing your posts for you if you would like so people may actually read them. For I am posotive the non gypsie like have even more trouble then I do.

K. Ranaufit
Ordo Tempestus

Mathis,

I would like to take advantage of your kind offer. I am traveling these lands with friends and will try to be at the coming market. How can I find you? Or, I don't suppose you will be coming to Horn's End in the next week or two? Either way, I look forward to meeting you!

~Naie a Kassill~

Naie!! It shall be a pleasure to see you again! Has been fore'er since I saw thee last! You shall be there? When so I may direct my travels that way soon! It would be nice to see a familiar face is all.

(I shall dream myself to write out my thoughts...)

To those of you who have expressed interest, I look forward to speaking with you. I will be in town for the whole of the gathering, so I'll be easy to find. Just ask around for the retired guy and I'm sure that someone can point you my way.

Mathis Lumdelaforte

Marcena, it's always a pleasure to see you! At the coming market look for familiar faces from Horn's End. We do plan to come seeking whatever adventure (and yes, treasure) may be had! You are right, it has been long. And how do you fare since your encounter with the (I hate to name it) dogman? Are you still the peace loving Romani? For myself, I seek only to forget.

Take care and peace on you.

~Naie~

I think this is the only place in my dreams than anyone has ever had a problem understanding the way things are spoken... because when I dream I am speaking... and that is the way it has always been.... in other notes...

It will be nice to return to Bel Aroth and finish what I have started. And to see you all again, those who decided to come out and brave the nasty things with me. Mathis perhaps we can go back to the swamp again and you can act like your retired and I can explore.

And hearing that friends from Horn's end may show up is wonderful.

Elle,

It shall indeed be good to see some familiar faces!

~Naie~

Naie,

Been a while... hope your travels and possible companions are safe.

Being lazy as he is, Mathis can probably be found on the couch in my tavern.

You should all come to visit him there...and me...and buy drinks :)

I hope everyone has safe travels through the mist and otherwise.

Casan Moreaux
Prath Moor Tavernkeep

Hah, you don't change much do ya Mathis...besides the retiring part. Anyways, it will be good to sit and speak with you when I get a chance to come visit the land I once traveled and called home. Does your land plague with the undead like it used to or has that subsided?

Back