To the Dryads

To the Dryads,

I was quite pleased that we were able to find your sisters and to bring you to the relitive safety of the Hollow. It has been some time scince I had a vision that did not end in death, and I am very greatful to have had the opertunity to meet beings like yourselves who are so connected to the Earth. I appologise for not remember your names. Should you ever need my assistance, I can be found in the land of Icenia, in a town called Fairdale. You can also give your message to my good friend Pantzike, as his job as Assistant Healer's Guildmaster keeps him in this land much more often then myself.

Good luck in awakening your kin. May the wind always be at your back.
Amaranthus Landcharmer

Goodman Amaranthus,

Who are these Dryads of which you speak, and what is their connection to Amora Fortannis? Allies we need, and I would be much interested in speaking with those who I had thought Fey legends.

-Lorgwut

Lorgwut,

It would seem that not all dryads are fey. Apperently, we think of dryads as fey because the "Children of Autumn" have been asleep for a very long time and the only dryads we have seen for a few millenia have been of the fey variety. These people I saw in a vision and then later fought beside were clearly of the Earth, though one of them was skilled in the celestial arts. I know you hunt undead and necromancers with a passion Lorgwut so I have no doubt you will run into them eventualy. Just be carefull about how much metal you weild or wear near them, as they seem to be bothered by it in a similar way to myself and celestial magic.
May the wind always be at your back,
Amaranthus Landcharmer

Back