To the friends of the Biata, and the enemies of the Fae

I ask you to set aside our differences and help the Biata of Stoneroost to claim their home once and for all. The vile creature Fevergrey has been removed from the picture and now is the time to strike. Join me in the offensive already in progress and we can purge this Bastion of the Fae taint. And it should be a lot of fun! Free punch and cupcakes for any and all adventurers who join the cause!

May your nights be more pleasant with fewer nightmares around,
Imperitor Barringer
Lord of Stoneroost
Director of Operations for the Deadlands Chapter of the Shadow Ring

You may at any time use any of the Bastion Portals to reach Stoneroost. And as an extra special bonus prize you may keep any and all items of wealth or power you pick off the fallen bodies of our enemies or you find in Fevergrey's keep!!

Imperitor Barringer
Lord of Stoneroost

G'day,

Well, after this here ink drys, I'll have to do me some portal hoping. Cheers mate, see you in a while.

Respectfully,
Tommy UnderHill

Do the people you "lead" in Stoneroost know your true form Emilio? Do they know your a creature of undeath and Void? That you have cast off what little of your spirit remained? Or have you used your newfound mental powers to make them all see you as some grand champion to save them from the fey and made yourself a leader amoung mindless drones. No matter how desparate, no matter how dark the night may be Emilio, good men and women will never follow an abomination like you.

If I am wrong, and they sucumb to fear and look to one as you for protection...then I have seen what will happen. The day will come when they will face people with no tollerance, and no compasion, and they will be killed en mass for following you. If you truly lead those people, then there is no bastion left, just another litch and his pawns whom need to be purged. The Rotes have fallen Emilio. My oath in that war is fullfiled and I will make sure that the next time I kill you, you stay dead.
Amaranthus Landcharmer

PS: Tommy, I would advice against working with the spectral litch. I would also asume his offers of cupcakes and punch to be lies.

That is offensive.....I would never lie about punch and pie. But if they do try to kill us all, then they shall be beaten back and defeated. Stoneroost shall be a haven for our kind, no matter who the foe.

Imperitor Barringer
Lord of Stoneroost

The Rotes have fallen Emilio.

I'm impressed, I certainly hope you're taking care of my little Icenian darling, one day I may be back for her.

Imperitor Barringer
Lord of Stoneroost

To any and all:

Understand that working with Emilio means allowing yourself to ally with a Void-tainted spectral liche who is considered an enemy to not only this land, but several others across the mists.

Use your judgment wisely.

- Childe Sevaria of Goshawk

Illegal comes in many shades of grey, from petty larceny to High Treason. For anyone considering defying the law 'for the greater good', or for those who simply need a refreher, I've copied the words of the Justicar most fitting this subject below:

High Necromancy- Creation, controlling, or healing of the Undead. 1st offence Death, or Death and Marking of the Twice-born. 2nd offence, Obliteration and Banishment.

Consorting with the Undead.- Same as High Necromancy

Having addressed the liche part of the equation, that leaves us with the void, which I think we can all agree presents sufficient threat to the realms that aiding and abetting the void would qualify as Treason - high or otherwise - the punishment for which is ritual mark and banishment from the bastions (high treason means you stop at at the earth circle to reform your body on the way).

Quite simply, if you seek to ally with Emilio, you commit yourself to breaking our two most sacred laws, and make yourself known as an enemy to every Bastion belonging to Eire or her allies.

I sympathize with any and all who wish to render aid to the Biata of Stoneroost and drive Fever Grey from the city, but so long as said aid would strengthen Emilio and his cause, it places in jeopardy all we hold dear.

There must be a better way; please help us find it.

---Collan
Sentinel of House MacWilliam
Former Warden of Syraandor

Back