To the healers of Kupspar,

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavenSis

::grey mist swirls in towards you, and feels cool against your skin. From it steps a figure, hooded, but not menacing::

Good evening, all,

I am Vitalis Golig Blaid, and I am in the process of traveling to Kupspar. I am going to assist you in offering a new service to the commoners and adventurers of Kupspar through the Healer's Guild, a service which you shall be able to offer for the next year. However, in order to do so, we will need an item which you would feel comfortable charging with magic.

The item can be of any reasonable size or quality, but it must be something which can be seen through - either transparent or with a reasonably-sized hole. Once this item is charged, it will become the property of the Healer's Guild in Kupspar, so please bring something you do not mind being owned by the Guild.

If you can or will bring an item which matches this description, please say so here in the dream worlds so that I may rest more easily knowing we can get this rolling.

Many thanks,
~Vitalis Golig Blaid
Healer's Guild

Vitalis Golig Blaid,

I will be traveling to Kupspar in a matter of days. I will bring something which will work, if it is for the Guild and the Good for the folk of these lands.

Is there a time and place where I can meet with you?

Is there anything else needed? I would be willing to help however I can.

Live well and die with Honor,

Cyric Bane
Warcaster of Red Paw
Elder of Clan Red Bear
Merchant

Cyric Bane,

Thank you for your quick response. I will be attending the meeting of the Healer's Guild at this gathering, which I believe is being held in the morning on Saturday. I would happily meet you there, as that is when I will be briefing the Healer's Guild on what will be happening.

The only other thing which will be needed is either a bless potion or a bless spell in memory, in order to prepare the item you are bringing for being charged. I shall have a bless potion on me, but on the off chance danger befalls me before reaching town, it would be good to know there is a back-up available.

Many thanks,
Vitalis Golig Blaid
Healer's Guild

Very well then, as long as if the Guild meet does not take place right after breakfest...as I will work in the tavern and will need to make sure all is well in there, before I leave.

Cyric Bane

Vitalis Golig Blaid,

A healer from the Bloodmoon Traders can also bring something to see through. They will see you at the meeting.

Bayarlalaa,
Aotesc

I am very much willing to do this. But I am curious... Does this item need to be a particular size? I would hate to bring something, only to discover that it cannot be used. For instance, would a ring suffice? Forgive my questions.

Rosalinda Lupescu

A ring would be an acceptable size.

Many thanks to you all who have shared this dream with me. Knowing the Healer's Guild of Kupspar contains quality people feels quite reassuring. I will work with Vitalis Giovanna DeLuca to schedule the meeting at a time when the most Healers will be available. The service you will be offering is an important one, but not an easy one, and I look forward to speaking with you all in person.

~Golig

Vitalis Golig,

I am not yet a member of the Earth Guild. I am new to these lands but joining is one of the top things I wish to do this gather.
Would a glass used to read smaller print be used? Or would something that does not cause problems with over all sight?
I await your word on when the meeting will be held.

Live well and die with Honor,

Cyric Bane

Vitalis Golig,

It am good to hear another master healer be around this gather. I am but an Aide in the guild but hope to become a Curate soon. I look forward to meeting you in person.

-Warsor

Also Cyric I have gotten da knowledge you wanted from da guildmistress. There be four ranks to the Healer's Guild of Kupspar. These be Aide, Curate, Caretaker, and finally Vitalis. To become an Aide which be da first step you must perform two gathers of service for the guild. Curate require 2 additional gathers of service and den a vote from da guild to determine if you can become member. A year of service with the guild be required to rise to the high rank of Caretaker.

Cyric,

A reading glass could be used as well. It sounds as though we will have several options to pick from.

Warsor,
I am a master from another city, but yes, a master will be present.

I will see you all soon,
~Vitalis Golig Blaid

Vitalis Golig,

Will this enchanting be continued this gather? I am to pass through, and I will bring a ring if it is.

-Nahimana

There was only need for one thing. Which has been choosen, if you would like to more about it we can talk about it at this next gather.

Cyric Bane
Warcaster of Red Paw
Elder of Clan Red Bear

Cyric Bane,

I see. I would be glad to speak at the upcoming gather - it will be good to meet others connected to the earth.

-Nahimana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back