To the Order of the Emerald Flame

jwconvery

Spellsword
At our August gathering Her Majesty the Elven Queen of Nu’Adah requested the return of her husband, King Sebastian, whom I presume you still have. She was rather direct on a one month timeline, and quite open about going to war if the deadline is not met. Since, we wont gather again before the month is up, I was hoping one of you could arrange to return the King before the gathering.

Her Grace, Duchess Leiliandriani Sy’Eth has spoken very highly of the adventurers to her Queen and this ugly misunderstanding has put her in a uncomfortable position.

I did my best to explain how you were trying to protect the Ashwood, and it's Grovemaidan from having it's energy stolen away, corrupted, but as I was not present, my explanation was vague at best. I'm sure you will have a better idea of the overall situation.

Her Majesty did soften at the notion that you were merely holding the King captive to present to proper authorities to stand trial for the crimes. Proper authority has shown itself, and I am passing on the Queen's demand.

-Gideon

Last edited:
Back