To the people of the Crossroads.

During this year of my traveling I must say that I am very intrigued by your town you folk call the Crossroads. Thank you for the experiences and new friendships you have acquired with me.

To all who have witnessed my wedding with Kasuni, I thank you for your presence. May the attendance of your spirit bring recognition of our love and ties known to all. And I must thank you kindly for the wedding gifts.

Thank you, Baron Polare, for allowing me to sleep under your roof for the weekend.

Sir Kregor, from the moment I saw you I knew you were a man to be respected. And from me I promise you will have nothing less. I believe we will meet again and may it be a blessing. I also thank you for accepting my deed of service that had allowed me to meet your queen. Though do I believe I really deserve the title she has bestowed upon those in that party, I am not so sure.

To my new "family". Thank you for accepting me so easily, but please, may we have more to converse for I feel we are still yet strangers.

Like I said, this place intrigues me, and I wish to not let the culture shock to leave me at a state of ignorance. if we have not met yet, approach me and may we see if our lives are meant to have interaction. I plan on returning with Kasuni soon. And I hope my music in the tavern hadn't disturb anyone. Thank you to all who enjoyed listening to my language.

Good day, fellow beings.

Pino

Pino,

Thank you for inviting me to your wedding. I have only met with your beloved a handful of times but, we have become fast friends. I hope that we too can share that friendship. Have a blissful honeymoon.

With much love,
Liddia

Thank you, Miss Liddia.

Safe travels to you and the rest.
Pino

Pino,

You truly are right, as sisters we have much to talk about.

Congratulations again.

Most Sincerely,

Back