To those of Romani blood

Ket

Scholar
Greatings brotherz and zisterz. The vinter is receding, time to sing and dance vonce more. Who of zhe blood are planning on attending the approaching waymeet in Fairdale?

Dmitri Abdoujaparov Draken

I will be there, my brother, as I promise!

Goot, you anyting about Mulengro and if he keep hiz side of deal or if we need to go hunt him?

I vill be zere viz much to drink. During our travelz ve find a new borzer. 'e vill be zere viz us and 'e iz....Much fun...*giggle* And he's Draken!

Ve will not let ze Mulengro ruin our fun. Iv he doez not keep ze deal ve vill not take it eazy on him.I vil not allow my babiez to be hurt by ziz zing.

Lanna Rose Draken

New Draken? Pleaze no say hiz name Dominic..... If not I am alvays happy to to meet anozer Draken! Now ve have yet nozer reason to celebrate!

Az for zhe Mulengro, until he show he no keep vord I zay ve refer to him by his rom name Rohill. It is Rohill ve try to help, not zhe Mulengro. If he go back on vord ve hunt him like marhime.

Dmitri Draken

I have heard nothing over the winter about Rohil's prescence. And yes, I do agree that this is the proper way to address him, as we are trying to reclaim our lost brother.

I do not know if he is aware that those he has met will soon be returning to the area, but surely he knows that the spring shall bring festive celebration. Whether he has or intends to keep his word or not, surely we shall see him soon enough.

I shall do my best to stop by in just under a fortnight, if only long enough for some family matters.

-Natalia

Natalia, you are right, ve have no vay to know if he keep vord. It is pozzible ve vill have to track him down and "make" sure he keep vord. Keep zhe little vone safe. Vhen togezer ve celebrate much. I hear zhere a good card game at a tavern near by here. Be Safe, travel in pairs

Dmitri

I 'ope that everyvone is able to make it. It vill be nice to zee all ze familia again. Ve vill all 'ave to get togezer and drink ze firzt night no? I vill bring zome zpiritz and it vill be good time.

Natalia vere are you keeping little Niko? Kiana and Kitori are boz viz my grandmozer and ze 'ave not ztopped moving zince 'earing about Rohil'z prezenze 'ere. Ve ztill need to get togezer for zem to meet. Maybe after ziz gazer.

Dmitri you better not leave viz out me.

Lanna Rose

I miz my Familia.....But sadly, I am still too weak to venture further than my wagon. I am so sorry my Sister. I vas so looking forward to seeing you. Natalia, keep kicking azz out there for me, and Ket..........Keep my sizter safe.

Lanna, I am still Your faint song in the darkness

Wyinter, do you have ozer roma aruond? It no safe for roma to not be vit ozer roma at zhese times.

Dmitri

No, I 'ave no vone at zis time. I was in za middle of zee trek to zee highest Norzern Waymeet, and I broke down, catch cold, and iitz all I can do to lift my 'ead now. I fear it vill be a LONG time before I vill be well enough to travel again.

Lanna, like I could sneek out vitout you noticing....

Vyinter it iz good to 'ear your voice onze more. I 'ave not 'eard from you in a long time. Ve vill 'ave to come find you and 'elp you feel better.

Dmitri I know. Our new brozer zayz 'e zould be meeting viz uz zoon. 'e did not zay ven exactly. But ven 'e doez ve zhould all go to zat tavern again no? maybe ve go again tonight. You could try to beet zat man again.

Lanna

Ah, anozer card game, I like here.

Back