To those who wish to learn

ecrath

Scholar
Chicago Staff
Hello adventurers of Wayside,
Typically during the short markets there is little downtime for us adventures, however there is usually a half hour or so to spare. Please use this dreaming to ask for any new things you wish to learn. Hopefully there will be someone at the upcoming market that can teach you.

Ignathis Nachtfeuer
Captain of the Roses of Iron
Head Chef of the Company

I would like to learn(almost used the W word there) the celestial high magics, if any in attendance can teach such things.

Maximillian Rumblebottom

Goodman Maximillian Rumblebottom,

I have the time and ability to teach one student Celestial Formal and Ritual casting. I am willing to train you if there is not another that would be more qualified then myself.

Aramis Seablade
Saturian Journeymen Solar Guild of Wayside
Guild Leader of The Merchants of Fairfax

Saturian Aramis, you are able to cast rituals now? That's great! How accomplished are you now? If I am in town some time this year we will need to catch up.

-Fredrick

I would like to learn earthen magic or the ability to dodge any attack, or both, if anyone is willing to teach.

Baron Fairfax

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Guildmate Frederick,
I am still a novice as I have only mastered my second tome of formal. I wanted to reach journeyman in scroll creation first. It would be good for us to catch up.

Aramis Seablade

I can teach you to Dodge Baron Fairfax! Im good at avoiding ...everything

Binks

Back