To those who wish to open the House of Fate and Fury...

Joetor

While it is entirely likely that anyone may stumble upon its banner at any moment, I feel that our combined effort and intention to open the house should be made manifest. I propose that we meet this coming friday night in the dining hall to discuss how to go about searching for the banner. In addition, if anyone can get their hands on a vision scroll I'm almost certain I can use it to get us a solid lead on where to find it.

Please let me know if you'd be interested in joining this effort. I intend to go about the search either way, but I'd like to get as many people involved as possible. I think that it would be more than fitting that our first action as a house is to seek out its opening.

-Arkelos Maelstrom

I concur and will lend my hand as much as is needed. When I return from my current scouting mission, I hope to have found out more about the opening of the House and I will let you know anything that I find.

-Durnic

Mortikai are researching the same. If I am not in the dining hall when you wish to meet I am likely to be found in the kitchen.

Back