To those who would defend White Sun

To the Twice-Born of Eire and her allies:

White Sun is in need of those strong of skill and brave of heart. The winter has been harsh here, and the influx of refugees has been substantial. We have had continuous assaults by the creatures known as the Cerebral Devourers, and are looking to add to the guard to ward off further attacks and protect the true mortals in the area. Be warned, the Devourers within the last few weeks have begun to employ horrifying creatures. Those that have been defeated appear to be sewn together remnants of the mortal and monstrous races, presumed victims of their experiments, stronger than any race individually would stand. Any brave enough to stand guard for White Sun and her citizens, or who think they may be able to assist us in finding out what the Devourers are doing with these creatures, will have the thanks of the Crown as well as my personal thanks.

Yours in Service
Paladin Ember Brunswick

Paladin Ember Brunswick

My Lady; I would help you defend True Mortal', but I do not know how to get to the White Sun.

Is it hot there in the Winter? How are the True Mortal' even surviving there? Have I missed some easy way to get to the White Sun?

-Lord Air Raksa Menggosok Tarang
of the Arkelian Hunt

Squire Kainen,

If you are to travel to White Sun, I would like to accompany you.

-Avalon

it is cold, air raksa. very cold.

- sevaria

At least I am honest about where I will and will not take you, and why.

I will however teach you to bask in the sun if you would like.

-Kainen

<written with green wax stick>

Do you need a healer? I know some healing but not big healing yet. Miss Tova is going to teach me how to make people alive again but I don't know that one yet. But I will help people so they don't die. And if Miss Tova or Miss Mave or Miss Meev go I'll go!

~Tempesta~

PS how cold is very cold? like frozen water?

tempesta, unfortunatly the time of this adventure has all ready come and gone.
the battle was well fought by Squire Kainen, myself, Collan, Air Raksa, Phedre, Zhenyu, and Casey
thank you though for offering.
i hope the winter has treated you well enough
and perhaps we shall meet again

-avalon willowcrest

oh okay! maybe next time. probably best I didn't go. I can't wait to see you all in the spring! Winter was good but I did walk in on a bear in my cave. We mostly left each other alone.

tempesta, you would have been welcome to come along
as all but squire kainen and casey need actual earth healing.
It is good you and the bear got along allright.
safe journey,

Avalon

Back