To Zeth

Joetor

Zeth,

Has the pile of coins from the elementals that appeared sunday morning been counted? You insisted on taking it to be sorted for everyone who was present. I'd appreciate if you let us know your record of the participants in the fight as well as what it summed up to.

-Arkelos

Arkelos,

I handed it to my brother Karzel. To be counted and divided into thirteen.

Regarding the participants, I wouldn't be able to give all the names. You were the one who provided me the number of thirteen.

I'm aware of myself, Shin, Taliya, you, Karzel, Luke, and Maven.

Last edited:
I did not get a chance to count it yet. I will get it calculated out and sorted to 13 piles in the next few days.

I'm not the one who said it would split thirteen ways. While I'm aware that I don't remember some things that I do while deprived of sleep, I don't recall even counting the number of people present.

I have it counted. I pose this to the group, Would we like to donate the sum to the refugee's and the rebuilding of the walls?

Do with my portion as you see fit Karzel.

-Taliya

Yes please, Karzel.
-Squire Shin

I really have no need of it myself, so add my share to the donations, brother.

If we're going to be donating it I'd like my share of it. There's a more dire situation that could use the funding, and they'll be facing the army of a very upset undead gryphon quite soon.

Certainly. That seems fair.

Karzel, please create a portion of 1/13th of the treasure in merchantible goods that we can have delivered to Arkellos as soon as possible.

If others do not come forward to claim their share, we'll forward it to the refugees. It might not necessarily be the ideal way to deal with a loot split, but at least those in need will benefit greatly from it.

-Zeth

I was there for the fight but I did not engage the large one directly, only the two less powerful ones. If I am being counted in that thirteen, I do not mind my share being sent to the refugees.

There was no production items. It was all coin

If we're going to be donating it I'd like my share of it. There's a more dire situation that could use the funding, and they'll be facing the army of a very upset undead gryphon quite soon.

Who is also tainted by Ice.

Need to get back to work on that plan...

Back