top secret project revealed-2009 nh video

So, as some know by my face book page, i was working on a super top secret project a couple weeks ago and its finnaly finished after much frustration
and annoyance over the 2 kinds of software i bought that wouldnt work, a simple program recommended by my intro to film teacher worked.

anyway, its done
the project i was working on is THE 2009 LARP SEASON OF NEW HAMPSHIRE. on it is a large number of photos, and some from other people as well along with some quick video clips. the video clips being the problem in the first place. the dvd is near an hour long.

anyone who wants a copy, all i ask is for a $5.oo donation to cover the cost of the dvd and the case it comes in

on a note: the more you attended new hampshire, the more likley that you will be in the dvd

i will have some for those who are making the trek to ohio
and more when the nh season starts up again.

-rachel

Please put me down for one.

Thanks,
Gary

I'd love to support this... what a great idea!

Can we Paypal you and hook one up with shipping, or should we wait until spring?

Sounds like a great deal. Unfortunately I do not have paypal. So I need to set up something else with ya on buying a copy.

people still use limewire....?

Hey Rachel I will want one for sure. :)

Ill bring $5 to Ohio.

i dont think i will be pay paling and shipping them out
sorry, thats a whole can of worms i dont want to open

and thats very funny dan

as i said i will have some when i come to events. you just need to tell me if i need to directly set aside a copy for anyone.

It will probably be helpful Rachel if you can remind people to ask you for copies before events. I know I'm definitely interested but I probably won't be at an event you are also at until May or June so I'll ask then.

This is super cool and I can't wait to see it! :) Does it actually have an hour of video? And is there music to go along with stuff?

I think this is a fabulous idea and would love to buy one when you come out to Ohio too- it may be something we can pursue in our own chapter in some form as well-

very cool. ;)

Scott

Back