Tournament Event Winners

Discussion in 'Traverse City: Out of Game' started by brconvery, Mar 17, 2017.

1. brconvery

brconvery Newbie Traverse City Staff

Hey all,
    I can't seem to find the paper with the desired items of the tournament winners. I know who won what, but not the item you wanted. Please either post here or private message me as to what you wanted.

Gauntlet (arcane armor suit of choice): The Wee MyWe from Wayside; I need to know the amount of armor decided and if I remember correctly you didn't care what the rep was.

Archery (+3 DA bow): Grey; what kind of bow?

Grand Melee (+3 DA weapon): Dave G; what kind of weapon

Mystic energy accuaracy (10 level spell store): Kunzeo; what kind of rep do you want?

If people who do read the boards know people who won don't read the boards, please help them respond at least a week prior to the first event.

Thank you,
    Brigit

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  2. Alkalin3

Alkalin3 Templar South Michigan Staff Marshal

Emma is the name of the Arcane Armor winner.

3. Kitaruen

Kitaruen Fighter Owner Chicago Staff

She is a rogue so go 25pts

4. brconvery

Thank you Inger and Rob.

5. TadRon

TadRon Rogue Owner Traverse City Staff

Pretty sure Grey and Kunzio don't read the boards so I will text them. I will send Dave G a message as well.

6. Lurin

Lurin Count Chicago Staff

Dave G is on it already sir ^.^

7. Anique

Anique Adept

Kunzio would like a pouch (I assume to carry the mystic energy in for the spell store, since he doesn't generally have any!). He doesn't care what size/style.

8. Saro

Saro Newbie

I bought the bow from Grey. I'm sure you still have to talk to him to confirm that, but just so you know.

9. brconvery

I don't remember the purchase but I remember you were getting the bow. What kind and do you have a color preferance?

10. Saro

Saro Newbie

Long bow,
    color preference in this order gold, copper, brown, green
    And if I have to chose between earth and celestial, earth.

jwconvery likes this.
  11. What I miss?

12. Yes, she did buy the bow from me, I'm not an archer anyway.

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

13. brconvery

Hey all, I also need to know if you want your items to be Earth or celestial in nature?

14. brconvery

Here is what I've got, please clarify
    Dave G: Submitted via PM, I'm assuming you want it celestial
    Kunzio: pouch of some make. CELESTIAL OR EARTH?
    Emma: 25 suit arcane armor on a trinket. CELESTIAL OR EARTH?
    Sarong bought the bow from Grey: long bow Earth
    Joe: pouch sized trinket. Celestial.

15. Anique

Anique Adept

Kunzio says Earth

16. Eka

Eka Newbie

I know I said celestial before, but I think I would actually like to go Earth. I chose celestial before because it would be easier to find people who could help me cast additional rituals to preserve it for a bit longer, but if it was Earth I could lead it out if necessary to anyone. Is it also possible to cast a ritual to preserve the armor for a bit longer if it's Earth? (I apologize if these are inappropriate questions to ask here, just let me know.)

Also, I have a bracelet I could use for the phys. rep. so you don't have to go out and find something just for me. (Sorry, didn't mean to make things less convenient for you.)

-Emma

17. jwconvery

jwconvery Rogue

Yes, the ritual is called Preserve Duration. (750 goblin stamps needed to buy from Traverse city, and you will need a scroll from the chapter you want to cast it in) Then it will last 5 years. You will also need to find an Earth Formalist at the event to cast it for you.
    If you are going to preserve it, I would recommend putting some other stuff on it as well, but that's a preference thing.

Joe

Edit: Depending on how long the boost last (we wont know until the event) you could also have the preserve cast the following weekend in Somi, but I wouldn't count on that.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
    Eka likes this.