Town Assets Management Offer

Sswanson

Artisan
Owner
Marshal
Wisconsin Staff
With everything being regularly left to Baron Fairfax to manage and maintain, I would like to offer my assistance to him and the town to alleviate at least one of these tasks laid at his feet. As an quartermaster for my guild and as an aspiring noble, something I accel in and enjoy is organization of assets.

To that end I would like to offer my services to the Town in regards to the organization and management of the Town's Box. I would be happy to provide Annual, Bi-Annual or per market updates so that we can keep accurate and up to date accounting of what we have. My goal is that when the next issue arises we will be more then adequately aware of what resources we already have before we embark on trying to acquire more resources.

In Service,
Berryl Bunchberry
Cup Bearer to Duchess Fairfax

This seems like a suggestion or offer that should be brought directly to da Baron....
Pebbles

I think it would be wise to see what is in the town box, and see what could be sold or used more frequently. I don't recall anyone using the box in the last few years, so perhaps we should make use of it first, then go from there.

Though additional help can't be a bad thing.

-Binks

Back