Travel Through the Wyldes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayden

Scholar
{A clear blue sky without a cloud with an intensely bright sun shining down. A giant bird eclipes the sun and the shadow would cover a small city.}

So...you are seeking to cross these Wylde lands. As anyone knows that would be pure folly. No one crosses these lands. Those of the Besche and Gypsy protect it. Only fools would risk their lives to stand against them.

If you truly wish to remove this intruder from these sacred lands, you would need to obtain the help of those who know it.

It seems it might be worth our while to guide those brave and foolish enough in this task.

If Passage through the Wyldes you seek....Then an arrangement can me made.

Seek us out at the border and a path will be shown to you...but know that it will be on our terms...

The Wyldes are and will always be a most dangerous place. Who can really say the perils that lie without these revered lands.

Only we can assure you, you will reach your destination...

Who will be reckless enough to heed this "Call"?

{The shadow passes, and is once again supplanted by the clear sky, and the bright sun before it all fades to white}

[Plot posting: Unknown Male Voice]

Good Kayden,

Under whose authority do you speak? Have the elders given you permission to guide outsiders into our lands?

Although Bloodmoon is also considering the value of asking if trusted outsiders should be allowed to enter and assist, we would never insult our familia and Besche brothers and sisters and act without their approval.

Know that I intend no insult when I ask again- who is it that has given you permission to do this?

Maddock
Bloodmoon Traders

RuneBrighteyes said:
Good Kayden,

Under whose authority do you speak? Have the elders given you permission to guide outsiders into our lands?

Although Bloodmoon is also considering the value of asking if trusted outsiders should be allowed to enter and assist, we would never insult our familia and Besche brothers and sisters and act without their approval.

Know that I intend no insult when I ask again- who is it that has given you permission to do this?

Maddock
Bloodmoon Traders

Maddock, I hope that the Elders will allow outsiders to enter and assist. It would make this much easier. I send you this to let you know I respect Bloodmoon and I would have no ill will between us, but the Scales need to be retreaved and I will help get them back. If this means I must go against your Elders wishes, I am sorry. I will stand before you and accept what ever punishment you deem right, but after we get the Scales back. If we dont get the Scales back this doom will fall upon more of the Land and effect us all no matter our Race or Lands.

May the Sun guide your Path,

-=Ra'Sha al'Kazim

Ra'Sha,

I do not speak for Maddock, but you have clearly misunderstood.

Were you to enter the Wyldes without the elder's permission, you would never survive to reach the scales, let alone retrieve them. And it would be quite beyond Bloodmoon's power to prevent your destruction.

Teovel Armonia

OOG: Scott Auden

Teo, I understand. I do not know "how" we would get to "were" we need to go with in the Wylds. I only know that there has been a call to journey to the Wylds to get back the Scales. I have heard of Circle walking, there is also this message, that there is someone who would be willing to lead "us" to where we need to go.

But what I meant im my Dreaming was, if the Elders do not sanction outsiders going into the Wylds and some how we do and get the Scales and get out again. I would be willing to face whatever punishment that Bloodmoon or your Familia saw fit for the crime I would have comitted.

May the Sun guide your Path,

-=Ra'Sha al'Kazim

Again, Ra'sha, I speak only for myself, but I at least, understand your reasons and support them, and so I cannot see why Bloodmoon would wish to punish you if you succeeded. Indeed, I said what I said because I think your cause is worthy, and I wish to see you survive to fulfill it. There are many, many lethal dangers within the Wyldes. I would tell you all the ways to avoid them all, were there time. But the worst may be my kin and our Besche cousins. and proper permission is the only way to avoid them. Yet take heart; our elders are very wise, and there are none who see farther and more deeply into things. Even I, who see so much less than they, have had visions of the need for the gaje's aid. You may find, not only that they are they willing to let you pass, but that they are waiting for you to arrive.
Whatever the truth of that, I know your heart is true in this, and the need to act. Not only have I no interest in seeing you punished, my friend, I will help you if I may. Ask, and if I may, you will have my aid.

Teovel Armonia

OOG:ScottAuden

My allies and I wish to protect our newfound home in whatever way possIble. We will never violate the wishes of our Besche friends though. We would like to know what the people of Kupspar are thinking and planning so that we may do our best to help.
Golgoth of Talon's Reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back