Travelling Through Enerret [safe]

Hello White Tenebrous Walkers,

Several months ago in Tian the Lord of Eternal Life launched 'eggs' out across the lands of Enerret. We destroyed the one in Tian (containing a necromantic butterfly-like creature) but another 5 were shot off (if I am recalling the number correctly- please correct me if I'm wrong and I will change it).

It was made fairly clear that we would find one egg in each of the lands of Enerret (Tharros, Sylvarus, Caius, The Wilds, and one mystery egg). This means that we will most likely be once more travelling across many country borders this coming season.

Unless you feel like being uncomfortably smuggled over borders (as in Tian, and apparently Caius), now is a good time to get your passports and paperwork together if you wish to cross the border legitimately. It is not a difficult process for most of the lands and it will make our travel significantly more comfortable, make it easier to find allies and communicate with those in charge in each of the lands, and will significantly reduce the possibility of our arrest and deportation.

I am trying to arrange mass visas for some of the more restricted lands, but it's a process. If you are a White Tenebrous Walker the Travellers Guild is most likely the best place to inquire. If you are native to Enerret I expect you know your land's systems better than we (and if you know the easiest way to arrange these things please contact me), but I'm happy to assist with arranging matters if there is any way I can help.

To safe travels,
Diplomatic Assistant Terren
In service to Baron Viktor Aleksey Vasilyev of Brimms Watch

If it would make the trip easier, I am in possession of a fine junk. I'm quite sure it may aid in our traveling.

Resete of the Platinum Tongue

Last edited by a moderator:
Terren,

Thank you for this information. I fell ill on the journey to Tian and as such was not fully aware of what happened in that land.

While I have scarcely traveled outside my homeland of Tharros (except to visit your lands...I hope a visa was not required for those travels as I certainly didn't procure one) I have a good century's worth of experience at paperwork, and speak reasonably fluent Bureaucrat. Though I am unfamiliar with this process in particular, I am happy to help however I can. I will begin researching the problem at once.

Pluvianella Charbonneau
Senior Underscholar, Winter Vale College of Magic and Sciences

Last edited:
Pluvianella,

Fantastic- thank you! I have to admit that I don't have an excess of time to work on this project (my land has been keeping me very busy) and two heads are always better than one. Since you are actually native to this land, hopefully you'll find results easily. Would you be willing to work more closely on the Caius visas? I know you're not from there, but they may be more receptive to you and it will allow me to work on the Sylvarus ones. I'll give you the contacts I've found so far.
Ideally I'm hoping we can get mass visas similar to the arrangement for the last journey into Sylvarus (I'll show you the paperwork) but that may not be possible.

When we next speak I can give you my resources and hopefully we can get this done quickly!
Thank you, again!

Diplomatic Assistant Terren
In service to Baron Viktor Aleksey Vasilyev of Brimms Watch

PS: This would all be easier if we were just going to visit the Grizzlykin- I hear they have a very simple and expedient bearocracy system.

Terren,

I can certainly work on getting us the documents necessary for mass entry to Caius. Though I only traveled there once as a small child, my mother's citizenship may enable me greater access. Honestly, for all I know, I am a citizen as well by birthright. It never occurred to me to check until now...

Is there any indication of where in particular we might need to go? My preliminary research suggests that visa requirements may be different among the lands of the three ruling houses.

In any case, yes, let us meet soon (tea, perhaps?) and exchange the necessary documents.

Plue

PS: Your puns are unbearable.

Resete,

I'm not positive if we will have to travel overseas at all- do you feel we will in order to find the additional egg? I will contact you when I hear any news about where exactly we will be heading, in case you can assist- thank you for your kind offer.

Pluvianella,

I anticipate (and hope) we'll be returning to Brimms Watch first. I'll be inquiring with his excellency the Baron to see if there have been reports of mysterious meteors, and I expect we'll be able to cast various Visions and the like in order to triangulate the eggs' positions. I had not anticipated the three houses all having separate requirements- hopefully we'll be able to narrow it down to one (thank you, again). Sylvarus simply does not appreciate travelers at all, but hopefully the work done there last year will help in securing a pass. Addressing it to each of the lands as "Terrible evil, we're here to take care of it for you" hopefully will also help.

Tea sounds lovely.

Terren

PS: I'm told they are also ursafferable.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I have an update on our travel arrangements.

With Terren's kind assistance, I have been able to procure a letter of passage from the Winter Queen for our journey into Caius. However, there are two important caveats.

First, this document will only cover those of us who have our travel documents in order -- Her Majesty will not allow anyone to travel under her auspices without the appropriate papers. If you need any assistance in this matter, I would be happy to provide it.

Secondly, due to the political realities of the region of Caius to which we will be traveling, I believe that we will be most successful if we travel as a unified group under my command, as I am as far as I know the only member of our group with ties to the ruling house of the region. I took the liberty of having our letter of passage prepared to reflect this arrangement. I understand that I have not been traveling with you for very long, so if you have any concerns about this arrangement, I would welcome the opportunity to discuss them with you. (I also did not want this to become a treatise about the social and political structure of House Stymphalian, but I would also be happy to provide more details to those who would like them.)

My best,
Pluvianella Charbonneau
Senior Underscholar, Winter Vale College of Magic and Sciences

Last edited:
Back