Trimming the Life Grove

Fellow Acarthians
The Life Grove is out of control. Something needs to be done, and I intend to make sure it happens sooner rather than later. If this had been Sark that attacked in force and then destroyed all of these buildings we would have already marched in retaliation. Out of respect for those who have tended to the Grove or spent time there, if you would like a say in the solution then now is the time. But I do not intend to let this uncontrolled destruction continue. You may speak with me privately as well if you do not wish to add a public voice to this.

Fynn of Warchester

It is evident that destruction will occur when elements are out of balance, and in this case Life is no different. You of course have my support, I will lend whatever aid I can give.

As much as I enjoy the grove and it serves as refuge for my friends, I am prone to agree that we should work on pushing it back. The two earlier are both marked by Death, and thus some will question if this is actually an issue or not. As one of the Revma, I'm not biased in this and agree with them, I prefer we not attempt to burn down the forest, but everyone should be aware, the creatures of the grove will fight back when we attempt to cleanse the land of the life essence. While this is not a bulwark of the absolutes, it serves as one for this faction, please work with our friends of Death and follow their guidance. The elemental here has been a friend to the town in the times before, even as the flames of your passions grow, please be careful not to destroy him.

~Puck

The court of Rivervale is prepared to support you in this endeavor, Fynn. As both Banks and Squire Klonoah are marked by Life, they have a vested interest in seeing this handled well; they should be seeking you out to work together.

Back