Trolls

Traceroo

Rogue
Greetings Adventurers,

I am searching for more information about trolls' ability to regenerate their health, and their vulnerability to fire.

Do trolls regenerate their health while they are unconscious? If a troll falls unconscious in combat, will it bleed to death, or will its ability to regenerate allow it to regain consciousness on its own if left alone?

Can a troll be killed by running a sword through its heart, or breaking its neck? Or is fire the only thing that will kill a troll?

Is it true that trolls are thick-skulled, and cannot be waylaid, thus easily struck unconscious?

My thanks to any with good information about these creatures.

In service to Acarthia,

Dame Katherine Albright
Knight of the Ducal Court of Acarthia

Last edited:
Dame Katherine,

I have a bit of knowledge about trolls that I thought I'd share from our experience in Garthok. After talking to the River Troll tribe that we befriended, their specific tribe is vulnerable to fire. They use natural claws and can craft gas globes of poison much like we can in Acarthia. The ones we saw being used were Intoxicate, Hallucinate, Sleep and Weakness. Also, speaking to their tribal chief, very old and powerful trolls can regenerate their wounds, but many younger ones cannot. The ones we found did not seem to have a thicker hide than other monsters though some wore armor.

By my hand,
Squire Kendrick Eisenhal

Back