[Twinspire] Guild of Outlanders bylaws

Shay

As time is running short before the next time we are likely to gather, I have finished a proposed version of the bylaws of the Outlander's Guild and written a brief introduction to them, which serves to basically be a plain language summary. I may make further edits as a result of comments made between now and then, but once we have operated under these bylaws (i.e., from the next time we gather on) further edits to the bylaws will be handled in the manner set out in the bylaws.

A copy of the bylaws can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GplxhRCkd9oFtenTcj4Ax5NMKGjGW_1a2f8SG0MwQg4/edit?usp=sharing
It will be up to date with any edits I might make.

I will bring several copies to the Horse You Rode Inn.

Please, please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns. It is very important to me that I get this right, so please let me address any concerns you have.

- Shay

I have reviewed the proposed bylaws and have submitted feedback via messenger. It should be delivered to you shortly. Please let me know if you have any questions on the letter I have sent.

Commander Tevas
The Order of the Ashen Spire

Commander Tevas, thank you. I have received it and will be making modifications based on the concerns and grey areas you have pointed out.

- Shay

Back