Um dunno who to tell, but it's an important thing maybe!

Lurin

Duke
um, Master Fern, or maybe Foreman Thorador, somebody?

I dunno if this important enough to bother you with, but late last night this big ol troll stopped by the quarry, I hide real fast, but that's because my sleeping spot is really good, because you gotta go through a crack and then climb up and then behind some vine and around the rock, past my hat sta...um a big flat uninteresting stone that there is no reason to move. Anyway it's really nice because it looks over the main pit and I can watch people come and go, and with the coppers I make working the quarry I've got a soft thing to sleep on and some snacks, so it's pretty darned nice.

So anyway this big ol Troll came into the quarry, although he didn't look to good, on one cheek he had all these weird magical markings, but his other cheek was missing and he just had the facebones showing. Anyway he took a lot of the workers, maybe a couple hundred with him as his new army, he said something about getting revenge on those that pushed his magic too far, I think he might be kinda crazy. Anyway they headed out of town kinda back in the direction of the Valley down the way.

Anyway there are still plenty of us, although we need to dig a few more warrens probably because it's getting kinda crowded again, I wasn't sure if it's the kinda thing people wanted to know, but if I knew an angry troll was coming here with a buncha stuff I was thinking I'd probably want to know.

- Also Mip,
Kobold Quarry Worker

Last edited:
Also Mip,

Thank you. Where is your quarry? I would like to send you a small tolken of appreciation.

Walk with Honor
~Squire Victor von Gryphon

Um, I work in Master Fern's Quarry, down by the reaching for hope town place.

-Also Mip

Back