Uncle...

Tetsu

Scout
I am back. I return safe, with great story to tell you. Mama am safe too, we find each other, gear' in her head am turning in right direction.

Uncle Thruggs deliver' your message. At first I thought I knew what it meant, now I am unsure.

Know that I am capable of flaying your flesh with my blade like a lightning storm in one blow. That is if you are not feeling fast enough to get out of the way. I hope you are proud of me. I study hard since I been gone, and have become proficient with marshal weapon like you.

I hope you are safe Uncle Rock. I miss you a lot, and hope we may fight along side one another again soon. Our year' on this place am not many, and they should be spent with family.

Your nephew,

Tetsu

Proud of you?!?

Wah Hah Hah Hah! You should have been able to do those thing' moment' after you left mama' stomach. I am a grown Sastrawan-Warrior, I have no need to get out of the way of your pathetic little half-elf arm! I would sleep through half of a fight with you.

I'll make you a deal Stink-pup... if you survive until the next time we meet. If you alone can kill me, then I will be proud of you. Until then realize that your Uncle which you miss so much; laugh' every time he hear' your silly name.

Grip Ugly-Sheild tightly when you sleep at night, I am coming for find you. I am going to male you pay for your over-confidence.

-Air Raksa

Bah! You misunderstand my word'. You think I believe I can best you? Now I am the one who laugh. I don't want to fight you...

I don't care if you hate me, or think I am stupid. I defend your honor wherever I travel. I will always do so. I know what you say, you don't need no pup half-elf to defend you, but I do because I look up to you. You are never afraid, and you always say what you mean. You help those in need, and protect the land you travel. Even the vansir who foolishly allow himself to be cut down outside your house, and when you saved Xu for Mama...

At least now I know you are alive...I guess that was what I wanted to know. That am relief. So come then, and find me, and we dance...in one season' time I will have my own shield.

-Tetsu

I love seeing families reunited.

-T

They are cute aren't they? In their own angry, green kind of way.

Rock, I will be happy to see you and Morgan again, hopefully soon.

Love,
Michiko

Gosh. I hope my family doesn't beat me up when I go home..

- Evie

Back