Unique Advertising Opportunity

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Hey folks!!
Do you like earning Dragon Stamps and Goblin Stamps?!
Do you happen to like hockey?
Are you willing to dress up and advertise for Alliance Larp during LARP DAY at the Pepsi Center?

When: MARCH 23rd!

If we can get 50 people to go in costume, they are willing to give all sorts of space for us to advertise on the concourse, talk about our game, promotions in their literature, and they even want to show us on the jumbo tron various times throughout the game. We can have a changing of the guards at the tables, much like we do at cons, so some can watch the game here and there and some can continue to chat Alliance with interested folks. They will even let us bring the monitor and laptop to show videos!

Everyone who goes will get Dragon Stamps for attending!

Costs: They are willing to sell us discounted tickets at $23 each... but I am going to set this up as a goblin stamp drive for all those willing to go....

If you eat the whole $23- you will get 20:1 for 460 GS!
If you only want to eat $10- you will get 200GS and I will pay the difference.
If you only want to come and pay ZERO, you will get 0 GS but I will pay the difference!

EDIT: Option 4 - Treat your friends (non-larpers?) to the game and earn all of the GS yourself at 20:1! They still must show up in costume though!

All options will still reward Dragon Stamps for those who come in costume!

So... who is in?!

Last edited:
Sounds Awesome! As long as it doesn't conflict with anything I already have planned I'd be up to going.

Hey folks!!
Do you like earning Dragon Stamps and Goblin Stamps?!
Do you happen to like hockey?
Are you willing to dress up and advertise for Alliance Larp during LARP DAY at the Pepsi Center?

This is just putting out the feelers to see about interest....

When: At a home game in March TBD soon!

If we can get 50 people to go in costume, they are willing to give all sorts of space for us to advertise on the concourse, talk about our game, promotions in their literature, and they even want to show us on the jumbo tron various times throughout the game. We can have a changing of the guards at the tables, much like we do at cons, so some can watch the game here and there and some can continue to chat Alliance with interested folks. They will even let us bring the monitor and laptop to show videos!

Everyone who goes will get Dragon Stamps for attending!

Costs: They are willing to sell us discounted tickets at $23 each... but I am going to set this up as a goblin stamp drive for all those willing to go....

If you eat the whole $23- you will get 20:1 for 460 GS!
If you only want to eat $10- you will get 200GS and I will pay the difference.
If you only want to come and pay ZERO, you will get 0 GS but I will pay the difference!

All options will still reward Dragon Stamps for those who come in costume!

So... what do you think?

Depending on when this happens I am game to be there! :)

I'm in.

Mike

This sounds fun! Depending the day, I am definitely in and will pay for myself and one other person (whoever calls dibs). :) I will still pay for the other person if I can't make it for some reason.

Totally interested, totally doubt I can go. Just wanted to post so I can pout about it.

If I'm in the country I'll be there.

I love hockey AND Larping! It's like a dream come true having both together. Free time is sparse for me with the new kiddo, but I'm very interested.

If I came I'm almost positive my wife would come too, and I just made her a barbarian costume for ren fest last year :D

It's a good situation. I can't bring myself to go just to watch them play hockey with how much they suck.

Edit: Yeah, we're planning to be there. This will be epic if it works out!

Last edited:
From the marketing team at the Pepsi Center!!!
Please share with everyone!

Attachments

• Hockey Flyer March 2017.jpg
    Hockey Flyer March 2017.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 21
You'll let us know how we will end up buying tickets for this?

Mike

Back