Veil

RiddickDale

Knight
New Hampshire Staff
Chief Publicity and Digital Content Officer
I will be at tournament in less than two weeks.

I do not say this as a threat. I say it an an offer of peace.

I will bring with me a special weapon. It is a bar of iron that has been wrapped in jagged metal wire.

If it pleases you I will gladly lay it on the ground and allow you to lay down and smash your own head on it repeatedly until you fall unconcious.

Just a thought,
Riddick

Riddick-

That is not very creative.

-Tieran

Now if it was a bar of marshmallow that had been wrapped in soft silken cloth, that might be interesting to watch. Take alot more head smashing to reach unconsciousness then.

Riddick-

The above is why Redcloud will always be better than you are.

This coupled with the fact that he is not you, and you are, makes it impossible for you to be better than him.

-Tieran

Now now.... this isn't about who's better than who. It's about who can we make fun of more, the necromancer for being... well, a necromancer, or the scribe, for his unrelentless badgering of said necromancer. Maybe he hopes he can talk her to death..... personally I vote for the badgers.

Heh, I have nothing against ya Riddick, I barely know you and I kinda like you. Of course the former might explain the latter. I was just trying to offer some constructive advice (I never could spell criticism). Take it for what it's worth (i'll even appraise it for ya if ya want!)

-Redcloud
(Oh and I'll be comming around next weekend, so please get these plans ironed (or Marshmallowed) out by then, we still haven't written our entertainment skit yet)

Redcloud,

No need to justify yourself on account of Tieran. He's Tieran, and as a result he says stuff like that.

I'll see you in a week.

Riddick

Riddick,

Can i ask why is this being done? If you could elobrate on this i would like to know what is happening.

Sir Daniel Grimsby
First Knight of Blythedale

Riddick-

Be very careful.

Some people are not paying attention.

-Tieran

Sir Grimsby,

In short, Veil is a vile necromancer who has been convicted and executed several times. For the long answer, seek me out when I arrive for tournament. I will be with the Barony of Nordenn,

The law states I must not attack her, and I will not. However, I am under no legal obligation to not request that she kill herself whenever I am able.

Riddick

It brings a little hope for the future.

Of course, then you realize that that hope is Riddick.

-Tieran

No.

Little would be one person (who is not Riddick).

-T

Back