Very New...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandria

Hello all..I am just looking into this and it looks like something I would really enjoy participating in. I am afraid I am a bit of a dunce though, I have no idea about any of it and was wondering if anyone could point me in the best direction for how one gets started, if there's anything to read that clues a newbie in, and where I can go to participate? I live in Medford, Oregon. Thank you :D

Please remember that to respond to posts in this forum, you must be a marshal, chapter owner, member of ARC, or otherwise an authorized representative of Alliance LARP who has been appointed to provide rules clarifications.

Alexandria, many of the answers new players seek will be found in the rulebook, the local chapter's boards and in the New Player Discussion board. For you, I believe that would be:

Alliance Oregon
Alliance Seattle
New Player Discussion
Alliance LARP Rule Book (First Link)

Welcome, and happy posting!

Hi, Alexandria, I'm Adam and I am the head of plot for Alliance Oregon (we are based out of Portland). As the Paladin of Time has kindly noted, the Alliance chapters in your area/region are us (Alliance Oregon) and Alliance Seattle. Both chapters have really helpful and friendly New Player Reps, who donate their time to correspond with new players of all skill levels and interest to answer your questions, give advice, and point you to people who can help you with things they can't.

For Alliance Oregon, our awesome New Player Contact is Rick R. I encourage you to send him an email at: newplayer@allianceoregon.com with any questions you may have, no matter how small.

For Alliance Seattle, Evan R. and Chloe M. will be happy to help you out and answer your questions. They may be emailed at: newplayer@alliance-seattle.com.

Welcome!

-Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back