Victoria's Estate

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonKitty

Scholar
Victoria is doing paperwork at her desk when her door opens and a man wearing the Marquis' colors is announced and shown in. Accepting the note from his hand, she opens and reads it quickly.

Pulling a fresh sheet of paper towards her, she dips her quill in ink to write her response.

Marquis Xerxes,

I thank you for the invitation, I shall be delighted to attend and speak with you. I look forward to dinner.

Grand Duchess Masterson


Sealing her reply, she hands it to the Marquis' man and sends him on his way. Once he has left, she stands and walks to the door of her office. To the servant there she says "Have Stig and a few men meet me, we are going out to a dinner. And have him bring Roth. I will meet them at the door shortly, after I have changed." The servant bows and sets off to find Stig. Victoria heads to her rooms to change.

Coming back downstairs, she sees Stig, Roth and some men waiting. "Excellent, I have been invited to dinner with Marquis Xerxes. Let's head out." Walking out the door, Roth moves to walk beside her, the set out for the Marquis' estate.
 

Stig

Artisan
Stig smirks to himself knowing the marquise had heard of the pups but had no idea of their size.
 

Sspyndel

Newbie
Approaching the gate's guardhouse, Elachae introduces herself and asks a guardsman on duty if Stig or Cato would be available, or if she can leave a message for them? " I've got my horse, I'll be ready to ride when they are, I saw the note in the tavern "
 

DragonKitty

Scholar
The guard nods politely and says "Stig has gone out with Her Grace, Cato is around somewhere I think though I am not sure where at the moment. Would you like me to pass your message along Miss?"
 

Sspyndel

Newbie
" Please tell them Elachae has a horse, and is interested in travelling with them to the Marquis' estate, thank you. Their note in the tavern said to leave them a message here. " "Oh, I nearly forgot, I'm currently staying at the Brave Raven Inn , if they need to find me" "Thank you again" :) Elachae turns to leave, head back to her room at the inn.
 

DragonKitty

Scholar
Once again the guard nods. "Yes Miss, I'll see that they get the message. Safe travels."
 

Ishpeck

Newbie
Magnus walks into the Grand Duchess's estate and flashes something to the guards and he is let by quickly. He walks up to a servant in the estate and asks "Is her Grace receiving?"
 

DragonKitty

Scholar
The servant blinks and nods at you. "I believe that she is in her office." He waves his hand down the hall and turns back to his duties.
 

Ishpeck

Newbie
Magnus Heads down the hall and asks the guards outside her office for permission to enter. after getting approval he knocks and waits for her response.
 

DragonKitty

Scholar
Through the door he hears "Enter" being called out by Victoria
 

Ishpeck

Newbie
Magnus enters the office and when getting close to the desk he takes a knee "your Grace, I hope its not presumptuous to ask but with the upcoming trek to the Fort I was humbly asking for help from your Grace for passage for myself and my traveling companion Yetta to arrive at the fort. As going by horse back is not an option for me due to my ...well nature as a wyderkin predator race. I am more than happy to pay for any expense"
 

DragonKitty

Scholar
Giving a slight nod of her head Victoria says "I am sure that something can be arranged. Leave the details with me, I will advise you of the details when all is set." Smiling at Magnus she finishes with "Was there anything else?"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top