View Your Own TC Characters!

TadRon

Spellsword
Hello all!

I am happy to announce that Traverse City has joined the list of chapters that now allows you access to see your own characters. This means you no longer have to email logistics or ask around for a copy of your character. You can simply log into your own profile on these boards, scroll down to the very bottom of the main forum page and view your own characters that are housed in the TC database.

The first time will require you to sign up for which you will need your member ID number. If you know that great, if not feel free to email logistics at Traverselogistics@gmail.com or pm me here, text me, or FB me and we will get you that number. Once you have signed up you can log in at anytime and view your own characters including their bp, skills, and even goblin points.

That said, if there are any discrepancies that you feel need to be addressed such as you don't have the amount of goblin stamps you think you should have, or if your missing an event somewhere, please drop us a line at the logistics email and we will be happy to fix it all for you :).

As always if you have any questions feel free to ask, or let me know if you have any concerns. Only you can see your character this way, nobody else. It is a super neat feature and I am excited to introduce it to our chapter!

Back